Two-day Giveaway - Win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtr

2014 - With the S5, you could put those bowls of rice away as we solve your water damage problems by simply making your smartphone water resistant.

dampi256

Galaxy S8
A world-first Infinity Display… That’s one of so many things that made the Galaxy S8 very impressive. There was so much to unbox, from iris scanning to Bixby!

Mtysquared

Everything just works...no stress about compatibility issues with other devices, charging ports or bluetooth connections. Cordless charging also an awesome feature since being introduced.

gblair

Galaxy S6
The Galaxy S6 was a vision of metal and glass design, but it didn’t stop there!
It had an amazing camera that could launch in a split second! Fast charging kept you on the go and S Health made sure you were living your best life.

KurtPloc

Unbox your phone
A world-first Infinity Display… That’s one of so many things that made the Galaxy S8 very impressive. There was so much to unbox, from iris scanning to Bixby!

LH123

The Galaxy S4 had a camera that was way above its class. Even with today's phone standards, it is considered a fairly good camera.

Mochagal

its amazing to see the Samsung evolution in technology from S to S8. I love the latest technology especially the
introduction of Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even your identical twin from hacking your phone.

Ojaybie

Wow! It's been a consistent line of really useful improvements each time but it's the operating system that impresses me the most.

-Shaun37-

Of all Galaxy launches - definitely the Galaxy 2 sitting on the top of my list, it had a good camera, great power-house performance and that AMOLED screen knocked the socks off what I saw elsewhere, it's no surprise that thing sold so well.

AMOLED definitely the stand-out feature for me.

Reign

The Galaxy S7 definitely took over where the S6 left off. The design was refined and performance improved with some serious hardware that allowed you to do so much more, from taking photos in low light, to IP68 water- and dust-resistance that let you take your Galaxy S7 with you, everywhere!

julz009

An operating system designed by Google - That’s got to be good right? How right they were. :) to add it works even on my xiaomi

Stokstert

Executive Member
2015 Galaxy S6

We introduced virtual reality as we married the smart phone display with our first VR headset and opened up a whole new world for people.

JGibbs

Galaxy S8
With smartphones become so functionally important in our forming part of our everyday lives, total security was key for peace-of-mind. Together with Samsung Knox, we introduced Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even your identical twin from hacking your phone.

Mimen

Who would have thought the Galaxy became such a hit since the launch of the S^!

"Simply Amazing
When the first Galaxy launched ten years ago, we knew it was the start of great things! The Galaxy S established itself firmly as the first of many great phones to come".

Mugawump

Galaxy S6
In addition to being stylish, the curved glass back allowed you to charge your phone by simply placing it on the innovative wireless charging pad.

essene

An operating system designed by Google - That’s got to be good right? How right they were. Galaxy S

thedudeman

Use Best Photo to capture your ideal pic every time. The Galaxy S3 would, at the touch of a button, take multiple high-res pics and then suggest the best one of them all.

MuhammadM

Galaxy S8

Status
Not open for further replies.