Two-day Giveaway - Win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjStyles

Expert Member
Galaxy S6

In addition to being stylish, the curved glass back allowed you to charge your phone by simply placing it on the innovative wireless charging pad.

ZSK

Use your phone with confidence; in the rain, on the beach, by the pool. There are no limits.

liam.cn

A world-first Infinity Display. You just simply can’t get any better display than Samsung’s Infinity Display.

cool_gi

An operating system designed by Google - That’s got to be good right? How right they were.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
What i find interesting about the history is there is no mention of the Galaxy S9 and yet the S10 is just about to be launched :unsure:

jrushton

Galaxy S8:
Together with Samsung Knox, we introduced Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even your identical twin from hacking your phone

TambleM

I've had the Galaxy 7 and 8 and now the Note 9. The 8 and Note 9 have made it possible for me to run my digital marketing business with ease without having to use my laptop. The larger screen of the Note 9 and using the stylus has changed my life. I can't wait to see what the 10 has to offer!

PurePower

The Galaxy S4 took giant leaps in making your life better with tech. You could travel the world easily and without language barriers thanks to S Translate. Gestures, Voice, and Motion Control gave you that futuristic feel that everyone wants from a smartphone.

adrianx

Expert Member
A world-first Infinity Display… That’s one of so many things that made the Galaxy S8 very impressive. There was so much to unbox, from iris scanning to Bixby!

MoeD27

We partnered with Samsung to promote its new Galaxy S10. You can win a Google Home Mini and an Amazon Fire TV stick. To enter:
  • Click on the Samsung 10 banner shown on the top of this forum
  • Tell us what you find interesting about the Galaxy history.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Wednesday 20 February and standard competition rules apply.
Infinity Display

GhostSixFour

Mafia Addict
A smartphone powerhouse with an 8-megapixel camera in the back, a 2-megapixel camera in the front

Ryder_JHB

Expert Member
In addition to being stylish, the curved glass back allowed you to charge your phone by simply placing it on the innovative wireless charging pad.

D4N_CPT

S3 Smart Stay - avoid the frustration of your screen constantly dimming whilst you are trying to read. Impressive right – but how about this? Scroll down just by looking

Devo1

With smartphones become so functionally important in our forming part of our everyday lives, total security was key for peace-of-mind. Together with Samsung Knox, we introduced Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even your identical twin from hacking your phone.

leighcat

With smartphones become so functionally important in our forming part of our everyday lives, total security was key for peace-of-mind. Together with Samsung Knox, we introduced Iris Scan, a biometric safety feature that prevented even your identical twin from hacking your phone.

Jeff777

2010 Galaxy S
touchscreen-white.png

5mp_camera-white.png

android-white.png

Simply Amazing
When the first Galaxy launched ten years ago, we knew it was the start of great things! The Galaxy S established itself firmly as the first of many great phones to come.

dr_tech

When the first Galaxy launched ten years ago, we knew it was the start of great things! The Galaxy S established itself firmly as the first of many great phones to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.