Two-day giveaway - Win great prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty_grant

At an average speed of 20 Mbps, Vodacom Broadband Connect Wireless Lite lets you connect multiple devices for instant downloads, easy file sharing and seamless collaboration across the office.

vdmruark

I find it interesting that Vodacom's Broadband Connect Fibre (BC Fibre) provides high-speed Internet access through scalable fibre connectivity to businesses, whether I am a small start-up or a larger SMME with higher bandwidth requirements.

iangrove

That you can add voice on this service without interfering with the Internet connection and usage.

Derren

No wires, no waiting for lines

The service is wireless. There’s no waiting for line installations. Your business can literally cut the cord from the frustration of having to wait. Just switch it on and be ready to connect. It’s one of the fastest ways to get your office the connectivity it needs.

ozziej

Broadband Connect Fibre Premium (uncapped); suitable for SMEs requiring a symmetrical bandwidth with uncapped Internet accounts. Allowing you scalability, making provision for all your business needs, be it Office 365, Conference Connect and additional voice and hosting services.

Seanx5000

No wires, no waiting for lines

The service is wireless. There’s no waiting for line installations. Your business can literally cut the cord from the frustration of having to wait. Just switch it on and be ready to connect. It’s one of the fastest ways to get your office the connectivity it needs.

morganc

Broadband Connect Fibre Premium (uncapped); suitable for SMEs requiring a symmetrical bandwidth with uncapped Internet accounts. Allowing you scalability, making provision for all your business needs, be it Office 365, Conference Connect and additional voice and hosting services

W1th

I was looking for a solution to one of our resorts in the bundu's ...lets hope Broadband Connect Satellite will be able to give me the solution I am looking for ... Cant get Telkom or any Cable connections so Wireless is the way to go ... VOIP Service , check !!! Fast Internet , check ! Competitive pricing ! check , VODACOM , YES !

kaykeetse

Once the office park is connected, amazing for connectivity and deployment, allowing and free so much time on IT connecting users to one and another

googs

An average speed of 20 Mbps, Vodacom Broadband Connect Wireless Lite lets you connect multiple devices for instant downloads, easy file sharing and seamless collaboration across the office.

nero

Offers data bundles allowing you to choose a suitable asymmetrical capped bundle for your business at a very competitive price.

Reaper84

Expert Member
The next generation of wireless technology that lets you enjoy fast Internet browsing

Ginzo

Broadband Connect Fibre Premium (uncapped);
suitable for SMEs requiring a symmetrical bandwidth with uncapped Internet accounts. Allowing you scalability, making provision for all your business needs, be it Office 365, Conference Connect and additional voice and hosting services.

jacovdh

Looks like a great option for my Small Business, and I can get connected in a matter of days - they deliver and I can install, simple

:)

Love Vodacom Business!! Best coverage - always!!

:)

MuhammadM

Add optional Wireless Lite voice numbers
Broadband Connect Wireless Lite voice is available over the same broadband connection and Huawei B315 or HG 695 router. IP Talk, our Voice over IP (VoIP) service, gives you the ability to make phone calls over the Broadband Connect Wireless Lite connection without interfering with the Internet connection and usage.

petersra

At an average speed of 20 Mbps, Vodacom Broadband Connect Wireless Lite lets you connect multiple devices for instant downloads

Axiz85

Status
Not open for further replies.