Two-Day Giveaway - Win Great Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarnicate

You can get up to 20% more money for retirement when you invest in our lump-sum Retirement Annuity.

herbie

You can get up to 20% more money for retirement when you invest in our lump-sum Retirement Annuity.

DaughterOfMajor

What I found most interesting is that with Living Annuity, they reward me for withdrawing wisely and for living healthily in retirement with up to 50% extra retirement income, for life.

I am 36, recently started to take my health and fitness really seriously - something I hope to take to retirement. To be rewarded for is a welcome bonus!

gam3jaxx

gam3jaxx

winseraf

Our Guaranteed Income Plan gives you a guaranteed regular income on your investment for five years.

&

We’ll invest an extra 10% of your initial lump-sum contribution when you invest in our Offshore Endowment Plan.

JohanMas

Flexible Investment Plans - You can get fee discounts of up to 100% for living well and investing longer.

Tasneem_Kamalie

You can get up to 20% more money for retirement when you invest in Discovery lump-sum Retirement Annuity.
Furthermore you can convert your unused life cover into tax-free cash payments in retirement with Discovery Retirement Optimiser which is really interesting.

Nopt!c

Our Guaranteed Return Plans give you peace of mind from knowing exactly what your investment will be worth after five years. You also get access to guaranteed returns that aim to beat the market.

cenuij

A Preserver Plan is an investment designed to keep your retirement savings invested if you’re leaving your employer as a result of resignation, dismissal, or retrenchment, or if your pension or provident fund is wound up.

sigmacademy

ruggajay

You can get up to 20% more money for retirement when you invest in their lump-sum Retirement Annuity.

Juneberry

For me the guaranteed return plans is for the likes of me, who are risk averse and its only for 5 years which is a very short time. i like it.

Grouter

Expert Member

Paul-B

Get rewarded for taking proactive steps to manage your money and your health
We encourage and reward you for investing longer and more, living well and withdrawing wisely. We have a diverse range of investment plans that can help you invest towards your retirement and other shorter-term or medium-term goals. Our investment opportunities extend across local and offshore investments. No matter what you are saving for, we can help you get there.

philsec

Our Guaranteed Return Plans give you peace of mind from knowing exactly what your investment will be worth after five years. You also get access to guaranteed returns that aim to beat the market.

Script

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
Get rewarded for taking proactive steps to manage your money and your health
We encourage and reward you for investing longer and more, living well and withdrawing wisely. We have a diverse range of investment plans that can help you invest towards your retirement and other shorter-term or medium-term goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.