Two killed in London Bridge terror attack - terrorist shot by police

The Voice

Honorary Master
And? Did his parents commit the crime?
No, but had they not migrated to the UK, two of the people stabbed yesterday would still be alive today. Silly argument, of course, but still indirectly tied to migration which is what this topic has devolved into.

Every British born Islamic terrorist so far, regardless of where they were radicalised, has been of Pakistani descent I'd wager. Tells me the UK probably needs to stop importing Pakistani Muslims.

JustAsk

Expert Member
LOL. A terrorist with a fake suicide vest...you just can't make this stuff up.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Yeah he was thinking. I, MR Terrorist will kill today lots of infidels. I'm gonna put on my FAKE vest so that i can NOT kill lots of infidels.
It was a decoy to gain admission and enjoy the raunchy rewards in one of their heavens.

Dave

Honorary Master
Yeah he was thinking. I, MR Terrorist will kill today lots of infidels. I'm gonna put on my FAKE vest so that i can NOT kill lots of infidels.
They wore fake suicide vests at the last Borough Market attack, the theory is that they think it will discourage people from taking them on. It didn't quite work out that way for him yesterday.

Dave

Honorary Master
The people who tackled him and held him down were actually exceptionally brave, at least some of them were aware it looked like he was wearing an explosive device, they shouted for the police to shoot him in the head as soon as the police arrived.

Jamie Bakhit, a 24-year-old from Purley, Croydon, said he spoke to one of the men who helped wrestle the knifeman to the ground after they were taken to the Salvation Army headquarters to be interviewed by police.

He told said: 'The guy who was on top of him said he [the attacker] had been in prison for terrorism, apparently.

'Some of the guys who were on top of him were ex-prisoners and they had all been in the Fishmongers' Hall. The guy told me he was in prison with the attacker.'

The maintenance worker said he had just turned onto London Bridge and was heading southbound when he saw the four men tackle the attacker.

Mr Bakhit said: 'As I got on the bridge armed police pulled in front of me. There were already four pedestrians on top of the guy on the floor. 'One of them [pedestrians] was shouting 'shoot him in the f***ing head'.

'I then saw them [police] shoot him three or four times.

'I was in shock. I wanted to get away. Everyone was shouting run because he had something across his chest. It was crazy.'

TysonRoux

Executive Member
London Bridge attack UK political parties row over early release of terrorist

The Parole Board said it had no involvement in his release, saying Khan “appears to have been released automatically on licence (as required by law)”.

In a series of tweets on Saturday, Cooper wrote: “Usman Khan was sentenced for serious terror offence in Feb 2012. Thought to be so dangerous by judge he was given IPP sentence to prevent release if still serious threat.

“Instead he was released 6 yrs later without Parole Board assessment. How [could] this be allowed to happen?”

Dave

Honorary Master
Why? The guy was sentenced to 15 years in 2004, from what I've read he had a mental illness at the time and confessed to the crime.

Its entirely possible he has been rehabilitated and recovered from the mental illness. He is in the process of being released and day release is a standard procedure to help people get used to being in society again.