• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Two men charged for beating seal after viral video

schumi

Honorary Master
.Cape Town - The Swartland and West Coast SPCA has laid charges against two men filmed beating and torturing of a baby seal.

The video of the incident has since gone viral, eliciting outrage, and the two men have been identified.

The SPCA said this week they were alerted to the video that depicted the horrific beating and stabbing of a baby seal.

“We, as were many members of the public who saw the video on social media, were sickened at this blatant display of cruelty,” the SPCA said.

On further investigation and with the help of concerned citizens, the SPCA identified the perpetrators.
More at : https://www.iol.co.za/capetimes/news/two-men-charged-for-beating-seal-after-viral-video-15462744

An article with a vid for those who wish to watch: https://www.timeslive.co.za/news/so...-charges-following-shocking-seal-abuse-video/

Last edited:

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
Savages. Jesus just watched the video. I hope these scumbags die a slow and painful death.

Last edited:

Orihalcon

Expert Member
Yup. The fallout of this has been quite severe already for them.

His mother lost her job and they were told to vacate the farm they were living at. Facebook photo of where he is seen abusing/drowning a cow calf too.

The guy who filmed was - apparently - assaulted on the street as well.

SkippyRamirez

Expert Member

His mother lost her job and they were told to vacate the farm they were living at. Facebook photo of where he is seen abusing/drowning a cow calf too.

Good, it would please me if their entire families are wiped out.

daveza

Honorary Master

Excellent news.

Sean008

Expert Member
Wt actual f#%k. Someone take that knife and push it far up the anus of this ****. This p**s does not deserve to live

konfab

Honorary Master
They have just voided their warranty.

Seriously though, I hope they lock these two ****ers up. If you can do that to an animal, there is no stopping you from doing it to a person.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
I read about this earlier in the week. No ways I can bring myself to watch the video but I'm glad they are having a rough time due to the fallout.