Two women stripped naked, set alight after missing boy's body found in river

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
if the correct people are executed for serious enouh crimes then yes it is justice especially if the government refuses to do it.
uh no

laws protect the innocent. going outside the law means that the innocent have no protection.

rambo919

Expert Member
uh no

laws protect the innocent. going outside the law means that the innocent have no protection.
In SA law many times does more to protect he guilty, it's not an infallible god to be worshiped but a tool that currently needs radical reforming because it has been so grossely perverted by it's current masters.

Gnome

Executive Member
radical reforming
:ROFL:

Typical Africa response. "Radical transformation". Just transform it back into "mob justice" :rolleyes: That worked so well for Africa before the evil settlers arrived. So much unimpeded progress was made, corruption did not exist, everyone was pure and all the evil in Africa were because of these whites arriving.

rambo919

Expert Member
:ROFL:

Typical Africa response. "Radical transformation". Just transform it back into "mob justice" :rolleyes: That worked so well for Africa before the evil settlers arrived. So much unimpeded progress was made, corruption did not exist, everyone was pure and all the evil in Africa were because of these whites arriving.
Are you high? When have I ever said such stupid things? I think you are mistaking me for someone else....

Or have you drunk the cool aid and think that these leftist misrepresentations of words are their actual meanings?

noxibox

Honorary Master
I was wondering where the people who think mob justice is a good thing were.

For this to be mob justice there would have to be actual justice..... this seems like mere cathartic scapegoating.
It's actually typical mob justice. Whether their actions are just, as in getting the right person, is pretty much random chance. There are no checks and balances, no representation, no standards of evidence.

rambo919

Expert Member
I was wondering where the people who think mob justice is a good thing were.

It's actually typical mob justice. Whether their actions are just, as in getting the right person, is pretty much random chance. There are no checks and balances, no representation, no standards of evidence.
Like I said, that being the norm says more about the lynchers than the lynching itself.

Mila

Honorary Master
i take offence to that
yes this province is a **** hole
buts it a **** hole i call home
lol.
My parents stay far up north. Strange wonderfull place. Corruption is so normal honest is treated as a disease, Crime is terrible and just a daily thing.

GreatWmR

lol.
My parents stay far up north. Strange wonderfull place. Corruption is so normal honest is treated as a disease, Crime is terrible and just a daily thing.
It's part of the charm