U.S. Politics

Nqindi

Expert Member
Seriously... the quality of these posts is getting so low that debunking is not even necessary anymore. Dave is most likely the only one on myBB dumb enough to believe this drivel.
This is why I hate the American political discourse in general. It's all about memeing, bad faith arguments and blatant lies to paint your political opponents in the worse possible light. Of course it doesn't help that the American public is devoid of any critical thinking skills. They will believe any "news story" as long as it is couched and emotive language with buzz words such as "patriot", " communist", "God loving", " truth" etc. They do this while discarding factual information as "fake news", simply because it does fit into thier world view.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Wide-ranging interview with Fauci. Insane what he's had to put up with.

When did the death threats start?

Wow. Many, many months ago. In the spring. Hold on — just bear with me. [He consults someone who answers “March 28.”] So there — you got it from the head of my Secret Service detail. That’s when I got protection, so maybe two weeks prior to that.

It was the harassment of my wife, and particularly my children, that upset me more than anything else. They knew where my kids work, where they live. The threats would come directly to my children’s phones, directly to my children’s homes. How the hell did whoever these assholes were get that information? And there was chatter on the internet, people talking to each other, threatening, saying, “Hey, we got to get rid of this guy. What are we going to do about him? He’s hurting the president’s chances.”

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
3oK0674a3EPSK-eY9wLb4U9ADQFKHqg7-rquq3aaWEOadp35CgPwwUOgvgCYTSRcWgQOJlX5lLef

greg0205

Honorary Master

SHOCKING: The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In Fraudulent Elections Forever

Yeah... This is totally the first thing that anyone who didn't steal an election would do. :popcorn:
disputed.jpg

greg0205

Honorary Master
Here’s The Full List Of Every Lie Joe Biden Has Told As President

Joe is making fast work of exposing himself as the most dishonest president there has ever been... And unlike the left's bad faith accusations and slander of Trump, Biden's lies are actually real. :popcorn:

greg0205

Honorary Master

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Accurate List of 2020 Election Fraud Cases Shows 81 Cases Total, 30 Still Active – And NOT ONE SINGLE COURT Has Allowed Evidence to be Argued

CNN: "Most secure election in history"

:popcorn:
disputed.jpg

greg0205

Honorary Master
I like the idea of him posting in a desert, each post that he can see (mostly his own) surrounded by many "you are ignoring this poster" hidden posts.
I'm trying to imagine what the forum looks like to him.

The last person he responded to was Lucas in post #174. He can see SAguy's posts, Vorastra's, Grant's post back at #64...

MyBB must look like his personal diary right now.

Cray

Honorary Master
I'm trying to imagine what the forum looks like to him.

The last person he responded to was Lucas in post #174. He can see SAguy's posts, Vorastra's, Grant's post back at #64...

MyBB must look like his personal diary right now.
Ignorance is indeed bliss...

greg0205

Honorary Master

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
That's the way to do it.
Strangle his stupidity to death.
I see the fascists are very active this morning.

You have no idea how bad you make yourselves look to everyone else. I would be incredibly ashamed if I acted the way you do, but I don't expect anything less from a bunch of communists.

That's why I don't interact with any of the TDS gang anymore.