U.S. Politics

EADC

Executive Member
And you actually took the time to post that utter garbage, it's like politics kindergarten style. Get serious man, you could remove Trump's name and throw in any other and it would also work. The level of debate in here is pretty low even for a bunch of sycophantic Democrats.

For my response please refer to post #5298.

RanzB

Honorary Master
The only bootlicker here is you and your fellow Democrat fanatics on MyBB that defend faithfully everyday Biden and the Democrats from any and all accusations no matter the topic. You should be proud at your devotion.

Shoot this gaping ******* into the sun.

Joe Manchin is a premium POS.

So far I've seen lefties shtting on Manchin, Biden and Cuomo (without paying much attention) and yet SoldierBoy still has this fantasy of all lefties being behind the Democrats 100%, all the while they keep defending the insane things the Republicans have done, like the catastrophe in Texas.

Maybe the real TDS was the delusions Trumpies made along the way.

greg0205

Honorary Master
“Dominion’s defamation lawsuit for $1.3 billion will allow me to investigate their history, finances and practices fully and completely” - Rudy Giuliani.

Also Rudy Giuliani:

A detailed account of efforts to serve Giuliani, which was provided to the Daily News by a source, told a different story. A doorman, knowing process servers were looking for Giuliani, locked the door to the building whenever the former mayor entered the lobby.

On Feb. 7, a pair of process servers and Giuliani got into an awkward standoff during a nasty winter storm. That morning, the doorman to the building waved to a Ford Explorer SUV parked down the street. Giuliani got in the passenger seat and closed the SUV door as a process server lunged forward with a bag full of documents.

“This is not the way it’s supposed to be done. You should have gone to my office,” Giuliani said, according to the account. The lawsuit was lodged between the SUV door.

The doorman got involved, jabbing his umbrella into the SUV door. The driver and doorman pulled the bag of legal documents, allowing Giuliani to close the SUV door. The process server left the bag in front of Giuliani’s building, which the doorman had locked yet again.

“These documents now belong to Giuliani,” the process server declared.

Building staff apparently didn’t agree. The process server saw a maintenance worker throw the bag of legal documents in a trash can on the street. They retrieved the legal documents and continued pursuing Giuliani.

For the next two days, the process server failed to intercept Giuliani at his office or apartment building. Staff at Giuliani’s office ignored messages to set up an appointment to hand off the suit.

At one point, his driver went through a red light while dodging the process server, according to the account. Finally, on Feb. 10, Giuliani’s assistant accepted service on his behalf.

cerebus

Honorary Master

Hi there, thanks for reading this. I’m being censored. That’s why I’m writing a piece in a major publication that you are consuming easily and for free. Because I am being absolutely and completely muzzled.

Also, I just went on a massively-watched TV show to let you know that my voice is being down-right suffocated. I basically can’t talk to anyone. Which is why I’m talking to all of you.

And now I’m here, in this widely-read media outlet, to say that there is a giant piece of tape over my mouth and, more importantly, the mouth of America. I have the eyes and ears of the world on me, and I am just totally and entirely gagged.

There’s no avoiding it: I am being silenced. We’re all being silenced. And it’s all any of us can talk about.

The truth is, you can’t say anything anymore without someone else saying something about what you just said. And that’s censorship. There’s no two ways about it.

I weep for this country, where the media completely cancels anyone with a different point of view, like the one I’m expressing in this highly popular newspaper.

So, what can we do about it? How do we make our voices heard when all we can do is write opinion pieces in major magazines, do interviews on popular TV shows and speak on the floor of the US Senate? Well, as you can see, we’re in a tight, quiet spot.

But I’m not ready to give up — not yet! The media elite can do their best to silence me by letting me write and speak anywhere I want, but I won’t stop saying exactly what I believe to everyone, everywhere, through every means of communication that exists.

And what I believe (the thing nobody will let me tell you) is this: I’m being censored, and you can read, hear, and see me talk more about it in the news, on the radio, and on TV.

buka001

Honorary Master
If Trump is dodging taxes and is found out, so be it, he must pay. I'm just letting you know that all rich people pull the same stunt.

The only bootlicker here is you and your fellow Democrat fanatics on MyBB that defend faithfully everyday Biden and the Democrats from any and all accusations no matter the topic. You should be proud at your devotion.
Interesting.

I never could quite understand why anyone would ascribe the term "bootlicker" to anyone other than a Trump supporter. Why would his supporters vote for a guy who promoted the tweets of a Nazi account (called #Whitegenocide), in his first campaign?

(Source - https://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/22/politics/donald-trump-retweet-white-genocide/index.html)

Those tweets early on in his campaign, lit a fire under right wing nationalists.

The Daily Stormer said this of Trump after he supported a Nazis tweets on two occasions -
Our Glorious Leader and ULTIMATE SAVIOR has gone full-wink-wink-wink to his most aggressive supporters, whereas the odd White genocide tweet could be a random occurrence, it isn’t statistically possible that two of them back to back could be a random occurrence. It could only be deliberate.”

Another popular right wing account at the time said this -

You can say #WhiteGenocide?now, Trump has brought it into the mainstream.”

Not to be dissuaded by those tweets, Trump then went on to tweet anti-semetic imagery about Hillary Clinton. It led to this discussion with Richard Spencer -

Charles Lyons: Donald Trump has not made a concerted effort to denounce us.
Spencer: Yeah.
Lyons: So we need that.
Spencer: Yeah, absolutely, and I don’t think he will at this point.
Lyons: He won’t.

At one time in early 2015, 44% of Trumps followers on twitter would promote the phrase "Holohoax".

This quote, from white nationalist Brad Griffin, back then answers the question of why some people would vote for Trump -

“Can you imagine?a world in which White Nationalists have come out of the closet, the charge of ‘racism’ elicits only a ‘meh’ and shrugged shoulders, and we have begun to openly organize? Don’t underestimate the power of the presidency to legitimize marginalized people and deviant movements. If Barack Obama can legitimize gay marriage and transsexuals, Donald Trump can legitimize the Alt-Right.”

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
What do you think Trump could possibly say that the government doesn't already know? Hollywood accounting is pretty scummy but the idea of hiding profits or losses in shell companies goes back to Enron days... Movie companies are huge and public entities, the reason that they try these things is because they have super expensive lawyers and tax experts that walk the razor-thin line between tax avoidance and tax evasion and sometimes they fall foul... Am really not sure what Trump could possibly say or reveal that would shed any more light on this practice.
Anonymous shell companies were finally banned end of last year, only after Democrats took over the House and pushed for it. Rep. Maloney (NY) has been working on it for a very long time.

Trump vetoed the legislation, obviously (but it was overridden).

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
All people at the top of the food chain get away with tax shenanigans. They've been doing to for ages. You know who is crapping themselves are all the other rich people if Trump get's nailed and spills the beans. It's called "Hollywood Accounting" and the likes of Amazon, Bezos and all of Hollywood does it.
You can thank Republicans for that. They've been on an all-out assault on the IRS for a couple of decades. The rot started with Newt Gingrich, as with so many things wrong with the Republic today.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Manchin voted to confirm Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the Third, William Pelham Barr, Mike Pompeo, Rick Grenell and Brett Kavanaugh, but has a problem with Neera Tanden and Deb Haaland.

Dems need to find an excellent WV candidate to primary his ass.
And lose the Senate seat (and possibly control of the Senate) to some bog troll Republican stooge? Why?

I don't like the reality of it either, but WV isn't New York or even Colorado.

And I'm sure Manchin just hates being called out by progressives. :sneaky: