U.S. Politics

SoldierMan

Expert Member
You have not actually provided evidence for this.

In fact it appears that FB particularly has gone out of its way to ignore the rules for conservatives.

Don't use Google as a search engine if you want the truth it will only bring up positive results for Facebook and co. Use something like duckduckgo.com

This is only the tip of the iceberg but I don't have all day to copy and paste.

Facebook Bans Conservative Campaign #WalkAway

Facebook Blacklists Prominent Conservatives Including Paul Joseph Watson, Laura Loomer

Facebook ADMITS To Censoring Conservatives

Project Veritas Videos Show Anti-Trump, Anti-Conservative Bias Among Facebook Content Moderators

Instagram Censors Worship Leader's Praise Post, Labeling His Faith 'False and Harmful'

Cray

Honorary Master
Don't use Google as a search engine if you want the truth it will only bring up positive results for Facebook and co. Use something like duckduckgo.com

This is only the tip of the iceberg but I don't have all day to copy and paste.

Facebook Bans Conservative Campaign #WalkAway

Facebook Blacklists Prominent Conservatives Including Paul Joseph Watson, Laura Loomer

Facebook ADMITS To Censoring Conservatives

Project Veritas Videos Show Anti-Trump, Anti-Conservative Bias Among Facebook Content Moderators

Instagram Censors Worship Leader's Praise Post, Labeling His Faith 'False and Harmful'

The idea of Paul Joseph Watson having to get a real job gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling...

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
When hundreds of thousands of conservatives get banned on Facebook, Youtube and Twitter that is not playing the victim, that is extreme bias, controlling the narrative and trampling on freedom of speech just because you have a different opinion.

Mainstream social media in general is trash, everyone gets banned for stupid and inconsistent reasons. You keep that victimhood going though.

Cray

Honorary Master
That's the exact attitude that most liberals have. They have no problem with conservatives being banned.
PJW is a d**s, he is welcome to stand on a box at Hyde Park corner and talk sh*te to his hearts content , him being banned from a sh*t hole platform like Facebook isn't going to keep me up at night. Similarly if muppets on the left get banned from a private company's platform... Aren't the right alll about Capitalists having the final say over their who does what on their infrastructure?

Last edited:

SoldierMan

Expert Member
To be fair, I'd have no problem with you being banned, again.

Yes I know and that is the difference between you and me, even though I think you are a libtard and talk complete garbage you still have the right to say what you like. Libtards, especially in the US, just don't get it.

Cray

Honorary Master
Yes I know and that is the difference between you and me, even though I think you are a libtard and talk complete garbage you still have the right to say what you like. Libtards, especially in the US, just don't get it.
Am curious, do you think calling people Libtards is going to make them more or less receptive to what you have to say?

RanzB

Honorary Master
Oh we know the "different opinion".

View attachment 1028232

GOP Congressman Skips COVID-19 Relief Vote To Speak At White Nationalist Rally

Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar took the stage right after former Rep. Steve King, who called on Americans to “restore” the country “with our babies” and “our values.”
Mr Fuentes, the founder of AFPAC, previously appeared at the far-right rally in Charlottesville in 2017, after which he was forced to leave university. The protests, which were attended by neo-Nazis, was criticised for chants of “Jews will not replace us”, among other slurs.
Mr Fuentes, an alleged white nationalist, said on Friday that the Capitol riot – in which five people died – was “awesome”, and that "white people are done being bullied".
The AFPAC founder went on to add that if the country "loses its white demographic core, then this is not America anymore”.

Mr Fuentes also mocked Republican congressman Madison Cawthorn, who uses a wheelchair, for not “standing up”, after he spoke at the mainstream conservative conference, CPAC, also taking place in Florida. The speeches were shared in videos to Twitter.

SoldierBoy: "ThEy HaTe Us BecAuSe wE HaVe DiFfErEnT oPiniOnS! LiBCuCKs aRE SoOOo MeAN!!"

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Kamala said she was concerned about consequences back then. Biden said no president should order a military strike without understanding the consequences and that they don't need another war in the mid east.

Need I remind you that bombing a sovereign country is a violation of international law
So how was my question to you missing the point? What was Harris commenting on in the tweet?

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Naughty Democrats ruled out of order for attempting to make the minimum wage hike as part of the Covid-19 relief bill. Well done to the Senate parliamentarian for applying the rules fairly. :thumbsup:

Of course, Dems never miss a chance for a pointless bit of virtue-signaling by passing the measure in the House which will have no impact whatsoever.

Should they have fired her, like the GOP did when the Senate Parliamentarian ruled against them?

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Seems David French and many other Democrat sycophants have begun the 4 year process of talking out of both sides of their mouth.

Pretty dishonest to ignore what his actual argument is.

Also, here's David French defending Trump's strike in Iran.

Absolute lol @ Trumpets pretending to care about airstrikes now, though.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Looks like the recall petition of California governor Gavin Newsom will be successful although whether he is actually recalled is another matter altogether. Nevertheless just getting a recall petition on the ballot is a big success in a state which is deep blue.

It really isn't. Trump got more votes in California than in Texas. Newsom's opponent got 4.7m votes (thought not cracking 40%) in the gubernatorial election. There are a lot of people there, including conservatives and/or Republican voters.

buka001

Honorary Master
When hundreds of thousands of conservatives get banned on Facebook, Youtube and Twitter that is not playing the victim, that is extreme bias, controlling the narrative and trampling on freedom of speech just because you have a different opinion.
Do they get banned for expressing Conservative views, such as small government, less regulation and free markets?