U.S. Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg0205

Honorary Master

Isn't progressivism wonderful? All the city needs to do now is change its name to Gugulethu and they will have the full South African township experience.

Isn't fascism wonderful? All the city needs to do now is change its name to Warsaw and they will have the full Polish ghetto experience.

greg0205

Honorary Master

Screenshot 2021-04-19 at 07.35.30.png

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member

View attachment 1054751
I don't suppose it's of much comfort to observe that this is what happens as a culture is in the process of vanishing?
The Ghost Dance of the Gun Culture.

buka001

Honorary Master

View attachment 1054751
But don't worry ... Norway has a bigger problem because it has a higher per capita death rate from mass shootings, all because of one incident, let's distract from that which is so obvious.

Kieppie

Expert Member

Isn't fascism wonderful? All the city needs to do now is change its name to Warsaw and they will have the full Polish ghetto experience.
Some more fake twitter posts Greg or is Mischa just ill informed?

Guess where those police officers are standing. It's got nothing to do with the church "Harboring people". They are getting ready to enact the evening's curfew.

EzOfGHiVkAMYOQj

tetrasect

Expert Member
In the last 3 days there have been 3 shootings at kids birthday parties!

greg0205

Honorary Master
Some more fake twitter posts Greg or is Mischa just ill informed?

Guess where those police officers are standing. It's got nothing to do with the church "Harboring people". They are getting ready to enact the evening's curfew.

EzOfGHiVkAMYOQj

All this vice signalling, Kieppie.

Any moment now, I'm going to have to concede that it's not just your internet persona, it's who you really are.

Kieppie

Expert Member

All this vice signalling, Kieppie.

Any moment now, I'm going to have to concede that it's not just your internet persona, it's who you really are.
This has nothing to do with any signaling. It has to do with you spreading nonsense and others being gullible enough to believe it.

People have the right to protest, but if they break the law they also have the right to be arrested.

greg0205

Honorary Master
This has nothing to do with any signaling. It has to do with you spreading nonsense and others being gullible enough to believe it.

People have the right to protest, but if they break the law they also have the right to be arrested.
You misspelled 'due process' at the end there, bootlicker.

Kieppie

Expert Member
You misspelled 'due process' at the end there, bootlicker.
Sure, but first they are arrested.

Funny I didn't know you knew the word "due process" considering your views on Floyd or for example Gaetz.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Sure, but first they are arrested.

Funny I didn't know you knew the word "due process" considering your views on Floyd or for example Gaetz.
If you could go ahead and point me to where the constitution says nine minutes and twenty nine seconds of a knee in the neck is due process, that would be great.

Due process woulda seen George Floyd in a police charge office, *alive*; charged if there was a crime, tried for any crime he'd committed, and convicted or acquitted by a jury of his peers.

You know this, you just don't seem to care when armed agents of the state hurt people you don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.