U.S. Politics

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
You can cheat playing golf?

How do you cheat with ice-cream?

Not only can you cheat, the Orange one has such a reputation for cheating that people have played with him just to experience how he does it.

Citation not needed: Google 'Trump cheats at golf" will yield plenty of stories

Last edited:

greg0205

Honorary Master

So let me see if I have this straight.

If Republicans vote to convict, half the base will turn their backs on the party and never look back... Hello third party spoiler.

Or...

If they acquit, their immediate and mid-term future is at the whim of a double grease burger, two scoops eating, pu**y grabbing, criminal law suit dodging, insurrection inciting, sedition scheming, twice impeached, tin foil, fake-blonde, golfing meatloaf, who systematically lost them the House, the Senate and the White House.

A dilema indeed...

smile.gif

daelm

Expert Member

oddly, i'm assured by all my right-wing correspondents, that QAnon plays no part in Republican politics and is merely a disaffected fringe manifestation of working-class unhappiness. of "patriotism", even.

I'm totally confused, now.

i might have to do an incidental note on QAnon, to learn me gooder.

greg0205

Honorary Master
oddly, i'm assured by all my right-wing correspondents, that QAnon plays no part in Republican politics and is merely a disaffected fringe manifestation of working-class unhappiness. of "patriotism", even.

I'm totally confused, now.

i might have to do an incidental note on QAnon, to learn me good.
Oddly related to your question, "why has this been dismissed for decades?" in post #99

Because Republicanism is a minority that needs every vote it can get, and that means inviting white supremacists and conspiracy nuts into the tent.

Once they're there, you can't disavow them.

To be clear, not every Republican is a white supremacists or conspiracy nut, but all the white supremacists and conspiracy nuts are Republican.

daelm

Expert Member
Oddly related to your question, "why has this been dismissed for decades?" in post #99

Because Republicanism is a minority that needs every vote it can get, and that means inviting white supremacists and conspiracy nuts into the tent.

Once they're there, you can't disavow them.

To be clear, not every Republican is a white supremacists or conspiracy nut, but all the white supremacists and conspiracy nuts are Republican.

pretty much. i edited 66 to include this link that you might not have seen.

interesting reading.

ponder

Honorary Master
Can you link to the twitter post please, else this is fake news and misleading, and I'll be reporting it

I could not find it but did find people asking on their twitter feed if they deleted it.

So it's either fake or it was deleted. More hard evidence required.

surface

Honorary Master
Can you link to the twitter post please, else this is fake news and misleading, and I'll be reporting it
Trump had 30,573 misleading claims. What is a bit of fake news between friends? It is Sunday after all, a bit of chill time.

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
I'm starting to think that letting Biden steal the election was the only way to force a lot of people to wake up to reality. Things are just getting started. :popcorn:

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Last edited: