U.S. Politics

AlmightyBender

Executive Member

So let me see if I have this straight.

If Republicans vote to convict, half the base will turn their backs on the party and never look back... Hello third party spoiler.

Or...

If they acquit, their immediate and mid-term future is at the whim of a double grease burger, two scoops eating, pu**y grabbing, criminal law suit dodging, insurrection inciting, sedition scheming, twice impeached, tin foil, fake-blonde, golfing meatloaf, who systematically lost them the House, the Senate and the White House.

A dilema indeed...

smile.gif
It's a win win situation for decency, I approve

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
I'm starting to think that letting Biden steal the election was the only way to force a lot of people to wake up to reality. Things are just getting started. :popcorn:
This is actually correct but not for the reason that you think... I'm laughing so much at this

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
Thanks.

Southern Strategy and switching platforms... Half the Democrats turned coat and voted Nixon 'cos racism.

Short term, sure, It worked for Republicans, but it's that racism that's brought them to where they are today.

Trumpism or a split means Democratic rule for decades now.
Govern not rule masekind. Words matter.

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Amazon has been the leader in mail shipping for years.. That makes him a leading expert in the world on shipping by mail.

You know that mail in voting is more than just delivering a package from a to b.
States have worked on policies and procedures for mail in voting, that they put in place and have been refining over years. Amazon has not, so their knowledge goes as far as delivering packages.
Amazon is also against unionization and have fought against it for years, this is just another one of their attempts to stall the process.

Last edited:

tetrasect

Expert Member

SAguy

Executive Member
Why is US politics such a big topic of conversation on myBB?

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
You know that mail in voting is more than just delivering a package from a to b.
States have worked on policies and procedures for mail in voting, that they put in place and have been refining over years. Amazon has not so their knowledge goes as far as delivering packages.
Amazon is against unionization and have fought against it for years, this is just another one of their attempts to stall the process.
Mail in voting was a complete and utter s#1tshow, as shown by leaked footage and many whistleblowers inside USPS and the ballot counting precincts. Keep spinning though.

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
Why is US politics such a big topic of conversation on myBB?
Those who are brainwashed liberals on the left have their lives controlled by their TDS, so they can't themselves.

The rest of us can see things for what they are, and would prefer if communism doesn't take over the world. What happens in America will have major consequences for most of the world.

Executive Member
"In a report released last week, the Escalating Terrorism Problem in the United States, CSIS analyzes 25 years of domestic terrorism incidents and finds that the majority of attacks and plots have come from the far right. The report saysthe majority of all terrorist incidents in the United States since 1994, and the total number of rightwing attacks and plots has grown significantly during the past six years”, with the far-right launching two-thirds of attacks and plots in 2019, and 90% of those in 2020. The report adds: “Far-right terrorism has significantly outpaced terrorism from other types of perpetrators.” The second most significant source of attacks and plots in the US has been “religious extremists”, almost all “Salafi jihadists inspired by the Islamic State and al-Qaida”. "
_

The language between the news article and the report seem to differ. Having a closer look at report I see the following:

First, right-wing terrorism refers to the use or threat of violence by sub-national or non-state entities whose goals may include racial or ethnic supremacy; opposition to government authority; anger at women, including from the incel (“involuntary celibate”) movement; and outrage against certain policies, such as abortion

There is a super text reference [6] but I can't find it's source. Opposition to government authority seems like a big net to group as "far right". It would be nice to know which groups were included here with this definition.