U20 Rugby World Cup 2018

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Wales 18 Japan 17. Ft...

Georgia 24 Ireland 7 after 76 minutes.

Italy 30 Argentina 26. Ft...

Upsets galore. Just needed Japan to knock over Wales.
I am majority disappointed in Japan. Huge loss against New Zealand and Australia. They had a remarkable built-up with nothing to show. I know that these youngsters have minimal experience, but they need A LOT of work.

On the positive side, the Top League has started to recruit university students. Will take years to become the norm... unfortunately.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Okay no. I'm going to stop watching. This is just humiliating.
Game of 2 halves maybe? :p

That was possibly the hardest 40 minutes of rugby I've ever had to watch!! Boks are chasing shadows! SO disappointing! So unprepared!

French have been incredible though! You can see how they put 60 points past Scotland and 70 points past Italy in 6 nations. As I said earlier, when they on song they amazingly good and boy, are they up for it tonight?!!

sand_man

Honorary Master
Top 3 sides qualify for semis plus the best placed 2nd placed team. SA need to get a losing bonus point out of this fixture. They got to chase 4 tries to give themselves a chance. They've already got 2 bonus points so a 3rd might see them through...

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
So just looking at the tables (and the current scores), we should sneak through as the 4th best team. England are whipping Scotland, NZ are holding off the Aussies and Italy have an inferior points difference, despite also being on 10 points (same as us).

sand_man

Honorary Master
Most we carry for is 4 phases and then we kick and pray. So bloody frustrating. Sweet f all possession against a side that is countering like lunatics and the best form of attack we can come up with is to kick the ball away. Stupid rugby. Straight back to the countering lunatics. Fcking starve them of possession and let them do the bloody tackling.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Line outs have been a shambles again tonight. Battled against the Irish and again tonight. Just coaching Chean. Do your frigging job knob!!

sand_man

Honorary Master
Goal kicking horrendous again tonight. Same as against the Irish. Just coaching Chean. Do your frigging job knob.

sand_man

Honorary Master
43-29. Only one team in this 2nd half.
5 minutes to go and baby Boks have probably done enough to book themselves a semi final spot!!

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Kicking has been horrendous! France can afford to be ill disciplined though. They don't care how much they win by, their first 40 won them this game.

sand_man

Honorary Master
46-29 Ft. French were bloody awesome tonight. Superb performance but that 2nd half showed what can be achieved with a little intent.

Morat injured towards the end of that match. Hope he’s okay.

Pretty sure Boks have made it to the semis. Japan denying Wales bonus point was huge. Also Italy beating Argentina.