• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

U20 Rugby World Cup 2018

sand_man

Honorary Master
Well well, 32 - 31 england down to 10 :) 5mins left

Better than the cricket sandman :D
As I suggested you guys switch over to the cricket, the ladies starting losing wickets and the baby Boks started scoring tries! Hell man, I'm off form lately...

Damn. The missed kicks cost this game.
Kicking has been an issue all tournament and it came back to bite them big time in this semi final. Kicks win matches.

Haha, ok that makes more sense! :D

Good result for France against the Baby Blacks. A French rugby renaissance on the horizon? Seems like a decent bunch of youngsters coming through there.
This French U20 side is outstanding. Don't think I've watched a better U20 side before. They brilliant!! Outplayed NZ. I think NZ made it into their 22 once or twice in the entire game and that was when they scored their try. 16-7 flattered NZ slightly.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Baby Blacks 14 was in the bin at the time but the space was well exploited. Backs running at forwards...

[video=youtube;n5wLkBd8jSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=n5wLkBd8jSA[/video]