UCT considering mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy for students, staff

EMAM

Honorary Master
Great idea! Can they make it mandatory for bmi to be in the healthy range as well?

Don't want those fatties on campus :cool:
I'd better tell the O that for when he has to go back to the office there

Insint

Expert Member
Great idea! Can they make it mandatory for bmi to be in the healthy range as well?

Don't want those fatties on campus :cool:

I don't know of cases where being fat can make other people sick and cause them to die.

Maybe if the fatty fell on a person, but I think covid will kill a couple of thousand before the fatty will kill somebody.

It makes sense to force people to be vaccinated in a University. There is a much higher risk to be invested and I know J&J will decrease this risk by 50%

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
I don't know of cases where being fat can make other people sick and cause them to die.

Maybe if the fatty fell on a person, but I think covid will kill a couple of thousand before the fatty will kill somebody.

It makes sense to force people to be vaccinated in a University. There is a much higher risk to be invested and I know J&J will decrease this risk by 50%

Yes but the innocent pedestrian that got knocked over by the drunk driver can't get a hospital bed cos the diabetic fatty is hogging it :(

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Pierre de Vos with a rambling and (IMO) irrelevant justification for a Covid vaccine mandate. Part 1:

Academic

Any news on the Senate meeting at UCT today where this will be decided upon? Lots of Pierre de Vosse in one get together ready to show their respect for democracy.

sand_man

Honorary Master
af697160b09ef04ded322e33320a2921.jpg