UIF launches new online application portal - How it works

op365

The current one is cr@p to say the least with me previously having to call them for assistance and then email them multiple times to resolve the problem.... Only never to hear back from them...
Eventually gave up on the whole thing

SYNERGY

Executive Member
The current one is cr@p to say the least with me previously having to call them for assistance and then email them multiple times to resolve the problem.... Only never to hear back from them...
Eventually gave up on the whole thing

What issue's are you having?
I had a super blond moment.
Saved the password with chrome and could not log in.
Chromes saves the password.
The 8 digit UIF number is needed to login :/

koogs

My account on their site is locked for some reason and I cannot get them to unlock or reset. Nobody answers their phones and emails are sent with no reply.....:mad:

giloo777

What issue's are you having?
I had a super blond moment.
Saved the password with chrome and could not log in.
Chromes saves the password.
The 8 digit UIF number is needed to login :/

I have no idea where to get this 8 digit number

lowriderza

Expert Member
I helped a do a submission on the site. They've made it pretty difficult for people who's not tech savvy.

dj2381

Expert Member
I've registered last week already and entered all employee details as was required, I have received nothing other than a confirmation of registration on the website.

Lupus

Honorary Master
UIF had an online portal back on 2014, it didn't work than, they tried in 2011 as well, didn't work than either.

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
One thing the article didnt mention is that you need 10 or more employees to use this.
Anything less than 10 and each person has to apply individually.
The really annoying part is that each person needs to take the forms to the bank to get a bank employee to fill out their name and stamp the form.
Its just plain ridiculous and its causing a lot of issues with my wife's staff.

Petec

Expert Member
My account on their site is locked for some reason and I cannot get them to unlock or reset. Nobody answers their phones and emails are sent with no reply.....:mad:
Same here. And there are lots of people experiencing this same exact issue. Maybe MYBB should do an article about this.

envo

Expert Member
I've registered last week already and entered all employee details as was required, I have received nothing other than a confirmation of registration on the website.

You probably missed step 34 of the easy 92 step process of claiming your UIF silly!

They can't process the application, and instead of telling you via email or SMS, they just rejected it. Try again bud. It will take 6-7 times of the easy 92 step process to get it going and I'm sure they won't get your ID/name or banking details wrong either.

This is government after all, why would a website work if their employees don't. Automation is the demon and they'll make sure to have similar results to frustrate the public enough to rather go into a branch to keep their jobs because theyre "essential"

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
The new TERS UIF portal works perfectly and I know I will be flamed here after posting this:

I completed my UIF claim yesterday on behalf of myself and my staff.

The money was paid into my account a few minutes ago.

cavedog

Honorary Master
The new TERS UIF portal works perfectly and I know I will be flamed here after posting this:

That fast :oops:

Company that did it via email and csv file and supporting documents has been a nightmare. They Acknowledged the claim last week Wednesday already but nothing been paid out yet. :cautious:

SYNERGY

Executive Member

What bank do you use if you don't mind?

SYNERGY

Executive Member
That fast :oops:

Company that did it via email and csv file and supporting documents has been a nightmare. They Acknowledged the claim last week Wednesday already but nothing been paid out yet. :cautious:

Have to refile online, if they emailed before.