MightyQuin

Honorary Master
This is also a huge help:

Attachments

• On - line guide document.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 27

Sean008

Expert Member
One thing the article didnt mention is that you need 10 or more employees to use this.
Anything less than 10 and each person has to apply individually.
The really annoying part is that each person needs to take the forms to the bank to get a bank employee to fill out their name and stamp the form.
Its just plain ridiculous and its causing a lot of issues with my wife's staff.
I know it states something to this effect on the application, however there is a member on another thread who yesterday or the day before said he claimed on behalf of his domestic ( so 1 person), on this site and received the bucks into his account within 2 or 3 days.

acidrain

Executive Member
Registered a week or so back after submitting email. Never got acknowledgment on email and then was told email had been deprecated and must apply on the portal.

Try login and...
1587488448587.png

Emailed support... no response.

Called support number. 2 attempts being on hold for 30m each. I know they probably very busy but this, in my opinion, is the result of stringing a system together in a matter of days.

Gekco

Expert Member
For one of our employees the incorrect details were entered.
Instead of editing the employee details the person capturing it deleted the employee from the list.
Now when we try and add the employee again, we get the following message:

"THIS ID NUMBER IS ALREADY REGISTERED
UIF-Covid-19 TERS - Employee Details"

The employee no longer appears in the list to be submitted

Last edited:

blah99

Expert Member
For one of our employees the incorrect details were entered.
Instead of editing the employee details the person capturing it deleted the employee from the list.
Now when we try and add the employee again, we get a message the following:

"THIS ID NUMBER IS ALREADY REGISTERED
UIF-Covid-19 TERS - Employee Details"

The employee no longer appears in the list to be submitted
I see my employees also disappeared. When trying to re enter them I get the same message as you. Maybe they captured it already. Maybe someone else can advise.

rodga

Honorary Master
The new TERS UIF portal works perfectly and I know I will be flamed here after posting this:

I completed my UIF claim yesterday on behalf of myself and my staff.

The money was paid into my account a few minutes ago.
Also applied yesterday and got a notification now that there was a payment made to our account.
Not expecting any other payments, but if it was the uif it was pretty fast. Also with FNB.

Does anyone know if the reference number for the uif payment is in this format?
C23xxxxx/2 0000xxxxx

Anybody know where I can find a breakdown of how much each employee needs to get?

Just want to confirm before I distribute the funds.

rodga

Honorary Master
I see my employees also disappeared. When trying to re enter them I get the same message as you. Maybe they captured it already. Maybe someone else can advise.
Logeed on again and ours has also disappeared. But I think we have just been paid as well.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Also applied yesterday and got a notification now that there was a payment made to our account.
Not expecting any other payments, but if it was the uif it was pretty fast. Also with FNB.

Does anyone know if the reference number for the uif payment is in this format?
C23xxxxx/2 0000xxxxx

Anybody know where I can find a breakdown of how much each employee needs to get?

Just want to confirm before I distribute the funds.
That looks right. The payment reference includes your UIF Ref#....the one that ends on a /*

They should send you a remittance for your payslip breakdowns, but I haven't' received anything yet either.

blah99

Expert Member
Some of you got quick payments. I've been waiting 3 days now. Hope there was no errors on my side.

rodga

Honorary Master
That looks right. The payment reference includes your UIF Ref#....the one that ends on a /*

They should send you a remittance for your payslip breakdowns, but I haven't' received anything yet either.
let me know when you get a remittance

Gekco

Expert Member
I submitted ours without the one 'missing' employee that I could not add again showing up in the list. Afterward all employees were missing from the web site as well. Received a confirmation that they have received our application. It remains to be seen who will get paid and when.

Last edited:

Suspect99

Executive Member
Have to refile online, if they emailed before.
Did they tell you this? I tried getting hold of them telephonically today and the line is engaged the whole day.
I did my application by email on Tuesday last week and am still waiting.
I really would like to use the online portal. But don't want duplicates

Kosmik

Honorary Master
I know it states something to this effect on the application, however there is a member on another thread who yesterday or the day before said he claimed on behalf of his domestic ( so 1 person), on this site and received the bucks into his account within 2 or 3 days.
That's my issue as well, I've a domestic who I've paid in full but if she gets it Direct into her account, she will get both. Do they pay a single employer?

SYNERGY

Executive Member
Did they tell you this? I tried getting hold of them telephonically today and the line is engaged the whole day.
I did my application by email on Tuesday last week and am still waiting.
I really would like to use the online portal. But don't want duplicates

A labour broker mentioned it.
He's filing numerous claims for his clients.

Suspect99

Executive Member
A labour broker mentioned it.
He's filing numerous claims for his clients.
Ok thanks. I got through on Monday but the consultant told me then to hold on till I get a response from them before filing online.