UIF launches new online application portal - How it works

jambai

Anybody any wiser if the guys not in the UIF database on when this will get corrected if you emailed them ? Or any ideas? Resend declarations and see if that will help? Do you think we should resubmit the CSV without employees that were paid? any ideas as feel we all in the dark

Solarion

Honorary Master
I'm fairly tech savvy but even I managed to get it locked on me now I can't get in until tomorrow.

This was very poorly designed.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
I'm fairly tech savvy but even I managed to get it locked on me now I can't get in until tomorrow.

This was very poorly designed.
Is it open for lodgings again?

It keeps scrolling through different homepages...one of then saying that they are not accepting TERS applications for May yet ?

Nevermind. I see the lockdown dates are still the old ones and cannot be edited yet...

UIF.JPG

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Anybody any wiser if the guys not in the UIF database on when this will get corrected if you emailed them ? Or any ideas? Resend declarations and see if that will help? Do you think we should resubmit the CSV without employees that were paid? any ideas as feel we all in the dark
It's best to register on the UIF site and go and add those people yourself.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Is it open for lodgings again?

It keeps scrolling through different homepages...one of then saying that they are not accepting TERS applications for May yet ?

Nevermind. I see the lockdown dates are still the old ones and cannot be edited yet...

View attachment 844485

Looks like it wasn't me but the applications are just not open yet.