• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

[UK] Critically ill man is former Russian spy

access

Executive Member
Need time to destroy or plant evidence, no doubt.

Also lol @ Syrian authorities offering "witnesses".
lol yeah saw that, sooo dodgy.

on the other hand, i wouldnt trust them(edit:OPCW) at all. the damage is done, how would their input make any difference. the states and eu do what they want anyway.

the locals there are pretty pissed off, saw some pics and vids earlier today. and no, i dont watch or read rt..

Last edited:

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
that new trade agreement was a false flag? what are you on about?
What am i on about, what are you on about?

anyway, about 2 months ago the states said they still do not have any proof of the previous chem attack.

if they tried this bombing after saying that, i do not think the allies would back them this much. they needed to discredit them a bit first, get everyone all worked up further over something,
The Syrian regime and Russia is well discredited within Western political circles, no need for anymore of that.

Jings

Honorary Master
Really? The potential link is obvious:
1: Russia = chemical attack = evil (Skripal case)
2: Syrian chemical attack = by evil Russia's allies
3: Let's bomb a country that's been bombed to shyte already now that we cooked up a new excuse

Even more obvious:
- USA uses a fabricated reason to attack a sovereign state in 2003
- USA uses a fabricated reason to attack a sovereign state in 2018

Hell the only difference is the president and the target, the MO is a carbon copy.

I was one of the people way back in the beginning of this very thread asking: "who stands to gain?"
imo the UK itself and its ally the USA gains the most from having yet another angle to their Russophobia to bleat about endlessly in the press and use as an excuse for future unilateral actions

The only possible things Russia could have gained is:
- to show its enemies its capability; pointless seeing as they already revealed their new generation ICBMs
- to show its citizens you don't fek with Putin; equally pointless, they know this beyond any doubt already
If you didn't see the video I posted, a news reporter from a state owned station did warn viewers against traitors, saying its rare for any to live to a ripe old age. Perhaps you haven't noticed but Putin doesn't take kindly to criticism.

http://www.businessinsider.com/niko...-of-break-in-or-poison-police-say-2018-3?IR=T

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
If you didn't see the video I posted, a news reporter from a state owned station did warn viewers against traitors, saying its rare for any to live to a ripe old age. Perhaps you haven't noticed but Putin doesn't take kindly to criticism
Sure, personal revenge is the reason Putin released a prisoner, only to kill him nearly a decade later on foreign soil using a method that would be instantly traced back to him during a time when the west is hell bent on using any and all opportunities to vilify and sanction him.

Pull the other one :crylaugh:

Knyro

Honorary Master
Sure, personal revenge is the reason Putin released a prisoner, only to kill him nearly a decade later on foreign soil using a method that would be instantly traced back to him during a time when the west is hell bent on using any and all opportunities to vilify and sanction him.

I have it on good authority that you've been fraternising with Russians. Therefore all your opinions are null and void. Ta.

Jings

Honorary Master

What's up with that? Nikolai Glushkov was on the Kremlin hit list for only 5 years before he was murdered. Why did Sergei Skripal get preferential treatment concerning the list?

Jings

Honorary Master
:whistling:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...salisbury-attack-vladimir-uglev-a8326076.html

Vladimir Uglev was run over by a car and left with serious injuries days after saying that he may have helped develop the*novichok*used in the*Salisbury attack. But, although bruised and battered, the Russian scientist insists it was just an accident, and is adamant that he will continue to speak out despite fearing that he may be targeted.

Speaking after he returned from hospital treatment, Mr Uglev said Moscow’s denial of culpability over the attempted assassinations of Sergei and Yulia Skripal do not withstand scrutiny.*“The Russian explanation does not match other explanations. What [Russian foreign minister Sergei] Lavrov says is simply not true from the scientific point of view.”

access

Executive Member
Putin's critics are prone to accidents.
""Not really," he tells me. "And it's not Putin who is to blame. All of us in Russia are at fault. If this is what our country is like, what has Putin got to do with it? Replace Putin with Margaret Thatcher, and do you think anything would change? It wouldn't. The problem is that our society doesn't want to change.""

from bcc.

and for example, you cant stand in a restaurant there and say "russia sucks" you will get confronted by the people who heard you. fights will start..

interesting news. so this guy is the "inventor" of novichock or just this version of it.

is he claiming he made the actual dose used in the attack. i dont think he is.

hes claiming that its russian made, while the recipes are freely available and he is sitting at home making assumptions. interesting, i wonder if he dislikes where hes from.

ForceFate

Executive Member
""Not really," he tells me. "And it's not Putin who is to blame. All of us in Russia are at fault. If this is what our country is like, what has Putin got to do with it? Replace Putin with Margaret Thatcher, and do you think anything would change? It wouldn't. The problem is that our society doesn't want to change.""

from bcc.

and for example, you cant stand in a restaurant there and say "russia sucks" you will get confronted by the people who heard you. fights will start..

interesting news. so this guy is the "inventor" of novichock or just this version of it.

is he claiming he made the actual dose used in the attack. i dont think he is.

hes claiming that its russian made, while the recipes are freely available and he is sitting at home making assumptions. interesting, i wonder if he dislikes where hes from.
From the article,

Mr Uglev remains adamant that the novichok used on the Skripals came, almost certainly, from his laboratory. “I can tell by the spectrometry readings, the presence of fluorine, by its molecular weight and all the spectrum data I was sent recently,” he said.

access

Executive Member
Nah he probably just dislikes the thugs in charge and who can blame him.
i dont know if you know, but there at the moment, most people there like the current thugs in charge compared to everything that came before them, they are better off currently than they were ever before.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
i dont know if you know, but there at the moment, most people there like the current thugs in charge compared to everything that came before them, they are better off currently than they were ever before.
Yeah i heard the same about all the thugs around the world. Doesn't change the fact that they are thugs.

Liking thugs is not a good look on most of the Russians.