[UK] Muslim student loses High Court challenge against Michaela School’s prayer ban

They need to seriously heighten their security after this verdict. We know what happens when they don’t get their way. An old bearded man clad in a dress in some cave in Afghanistan is already cooking an attack on innocent children.

This person seems like a trouble maker that wants to make a show out of it and turn the entire thing political. If that's the case it is great that someone actually had the balls to tell her no.

If she was sincere it is a completely different story and the school could easily open up a room for Muslims to bow down a few times during their break. That harms nobody.

This person seems like a trouble maker that wants to make a show out of it and turn the entire thing political. If that's the case it is great that someone actually had the balls to tell her no.

If she was sincere it is a completely different story and the school could easily open up a room for Muslims to bow down a few times during their break. That harms nobody.
They will demand more things later.

How many times a day did they pray at the school?
Can't be more than 3 times as total is 5 throughout full day but they should be grateful that merciful & loving mohammed negotiated with allah (his alter ego) so that 5 = 50. What a man - ahead of his times.

Last edited:
How many times a day did they pray at the school?
I just quickly checked. There's 5 prayers. One at sun rise, one at sun setand another straight after one of those. 2 is supposed to be in the afternoon(I suspect they do both together)? So they pray 3 times a day. Only the afternoon one could be in school time.

But apparently it is not that strict and Muhammad basically said if you forget or overslept or are otherwise busy just do them whenever you have time.

I just quickly checked. There's 5 prayers. One at sun rise, one at sun setand another straight after one of those. 2 is supposed to be in the afternoon(I suspect they do both together)? So they pray 3 times a day. Only the afternoon one could be in school time.

But apparently it is not that strict and Muhammad basically said if you forget or overslept or are otherwise busy just do them whenever you have time.
What do the Christian students do during this time?

Back