[UK] Sunak to announce an election for July, Sky News understands

Voicey, I just post what I see ;)

It’s not my fault that so much of it is about Farage.

I’ll try find more funny memes…
a609c723032d8a0b1c9d2a5d74fed794.jpg

Labour haven’t been in power for 14 years, any problems and “sollutions” would fall upon the Conservatives.
The UK still operate under all the Blair policies.
Camaron followed Blair. https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/david-cameron-truly-is-heir-to-tony-blair/

There's a few valid criticism of the "conservatives"
1. They didn't fix anything. (That Blair broke.)
2. They are incompetent and keep on making empty promises.
3. They are just labour but at a slower pace and less effective.
4. Nothing about them is conservatives.

So the problems originated with Blair. He did significant changes. The solutions did fall on the Torries and they did nothing. Now the UK is going back to a Blair labour. Which still will not really fix anything.

Just providing some education. No need to thank me.

Edit. Most of the UKs problems actual comes from the decline of the empire after ww1 and 2. And if you want to blame a conservative you can blame Churchill. But that requires a significant understanding of the history way above the ability of most here who cannot understand that the Torries did nothing for 14 years.

Last edited:
I actually suspect Labour will be more competent than the Torries at stopping some of the immigration. Something their followers view as Nazism. Labour will be bigger nazis than the conservatives.

Labour will be more practical and results driven, and the leftie media will not criticise them as badly. The Torries are just afraid of being called racist and they have no balls.

Last edited:
I actually suspect Labour will be more competent than the Torries at stopping some of the immigration. Something their followers view as Nazism. Labour will be bigger nazis than the conservatives.

Labour will be more practical and results driven, and the leftie media will not criticise them as badly. The Torries are just afraid of being called racist and they have no balls.

I've not seen anything in Labour's manifesto that indicates they're going to "stop immigration"

I've not seen anything in Labour's manifesto that indicates they're going to "stop immigration"
I didn't say stop completely. I say stop some of it. And there's some low hanging really ridiculous things happening that they can easily stop if you are following any kind of news.

To be fair, the whole Rwanda thing is a joke. As far as I know, not a single flight has gone. And the Tories went as far to declare that Rwanda was safe. "Trust us bro, we said so." And shut down all challenges to that assertion.

So yes, it needs to be scrapped.
The Torries did nothing to actually send anyone there. They tried and then immediately cucked the first time they got challenged, by the leftist NGOs that they pay for.

Back