Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 shot down over Tehran

GotToLuveIT

Call my views what you want , doesnt change the fact that they are facts , nice dodges though , i always enjoy watching people dodge questions and i do like cognitive dissonance being shown.
ROLF you have no "facts".
Fact is Iran shot down the plane and lied about it from day one, rest of your BS is irrelevant.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
ROLF you have no "facts".
Fact is Iran shot down the plane and lied about it from day one, rest of your BS is irrelevant.
dodge duck dive and dodge , if you can dodge a fact you can dodge a ball .
And nothing of value was added to the debate , once again call it what you like , doesnt change a thing .
Do all of your responses follow the idea of calling things that disagree with your view a name ?

GotToLuveIT

dodge duck dive and dodge , if you can dodge a fact you can dodge a ball .
And nothing of value was added to the debate , once again call it what you like , doesnt change a thing .
Do all of your responses follow the idea of calling things that disagree with your view a name ?
And your anti American propaganda adds even less.
Facts are Iran shot down a civilian airliner and lied about it, that fact has nothing to do with America and your little crusade.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
And your anti American propaganda adds even less.
Facts are Iran shot down a civilian airliner and lied about it, that fact has nothing to do with America and your little crusade.
I see reading isnt your strong point , im not anti american im anti double standard and pro - facts.
The points i raised tie in with Iran being painted as evil when the allied countries are not saints themselves.

GotToLuveIT

I see reading isnt your strong point , im not anti american im anti double standard and pro - facts.
The points i raised tie in with Iran being painted as evil when the allied countries are not saints themselves.
Oh really allies is it, who are your supposed "allies" in a thread about Iran shooting down a civilian airliner without any "allies" in sight?
I guess the orange man must have shot down a passenger plain in Washington DC the same day and the media is all just covering it up.
All your anti American propaganda does not deflect 1 inch of what happened here.

Ivan Leon

Expert Member
New Video Shows Two Iranian Missiles Hit Ukrainian Plane - The New York Times

Security camera footage verified by The New York Times shows that two missiles fired 30 seconds apart took down Flight 752, killing all aboard.

The New York Times has verified security camera footage on Tuesday that shows, for the first time, that two missiles hit Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 on Jan. 8.

The missiles were launched from an Iranian military site around eight miles from the plane.

The plane, ablaze, continued flying for several minutes before crashing and killing all 176 people on board.
Watch the video at the link below (site may be pay-walled, but the video is still watchable):

Daruk

Honorary Master
New Video Shows Two Iranian Missiles Hit Ukrainian Plane - The New York Times

Security camera footage verified by The New York Times shows that two missiles fired 30 seconds apart took down Flight 752, killing all aboard.

Watch the video at the link below (site may be pay-walled, but the video is still watchable):
Same "mistake" twice. Nah, not a mistake. A calculated attempt to lay blame at Trump's feet. After all, we're the nation of nutters, you Americans should know better.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Same "mistake" twice. Nah, not a mistake. A calculated attempt to lay blame at Trump's feet. After all, we're the nation of nutters, you Americans should know better.
"the target" kept flying after being shot, so of course one has to shoot again.

Gordon_R

Executive Member
The new unconfirmed video doing the rounds
Other evidence confirms that it took half a minute to descend to the ground (didn't blow up immediately). (Some) passengers would have been fully aware what was happening...

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Other evidence confirms that it took half a minute to descend to the ground (didn't blow up immediately). (Some) passengers would have been fully aware what was happening...
I was speaking to my dad about that as well as MH17. In the case of MH17, it was blown in to three sections which started disintegrating. Imagine surviving the missile attack but then being blown out of the plane, still strapped to your seat, still alive.

Fvck me.

Gordon_R

Executive Member
I was speaking to my dad about that as well as MH17. In the case of MH17, it was blown in to three sections which started disintegrating. Imagine surviving the missile attack but then being blown out of the plane, still strapped to your seat, still alive.

Fvck me.
Some differences: MH17 was flying at cruising altitude, and explosive decompression would have caused rapid loss of consciousness. The Buk missile is much larger than the Tor.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I wonder in what state the plane was after the first missile strike? Maybe it was still somewhat flyable but the second missile sealed it's fate.

Gordon_R

Executive Member
I wonder in what state the plane was after the first missile strike? Maybe it was still somewhat flyable but the second missile sealed it's fate.
Pilots died immediately after cockpit strike. One engine gone, one wing damaged, partly controlled? Flew in a wide descending semi-circle before 2nd missile hit.

Edit: This has not been factually verifed, but is consistent with various reports and videos.

Last edited: