Ukrainian Witnesses Destroy Schiff's Case (Part 1) and attempt to murder Viktor Shokin (Part 2)

GotToLuveIT

One America News Investigates: Ukrainian Witnesses Destroy Schiff's Case (Part 1)

In this special edition of One America News Investigates, Chanel Rion interviews several witnesses who destroy Adam Schiff's baseless impeachment case against President Trump. In a three part EXCLUSIVE report, Rudy Giuliani debunks the impeachment hoax and exposes Biden family corruption in Ukraine.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
And once the wastage of taxpayer money is complete , maybe the public should be given a vote on the fate of those that wasted it .

GotToLuveIT

No wonder the dem apologist try and throw any mud they can.
Still looking for an independent situation, but apparently he has NEVER lost a case in court.

In 1983, Giuliani was appointed U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, which was technically a demotion but was sought by Giuliani because of his desire to personally litigate cases. It was in this position that he first gained national prominence by prosecuting numerous high-profile cases, resulting in the convictions of Wall Street figures Ivan Boesky and Michael Milken. He also focused on prosecuting drug dealers, organized crime, and corruption in government. He amassed a record of 4,152 convictions and 25 reversals. As a federal prosecutor, Giuliani was credited with bringing the perp walk, parading of suspects in front of the previously alerted media, into common use as a prosecutorial tool. After Giuliani "patented the perp walk", the tool was used by increasing numbers of prosecutors nationwide.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Amazing you watched 3 hrs of content in 7 minutes before making your informed comment.
I dont actually need to , its a sideshow manufactured to make Trump look bad , also do you really want to debate again after being shown clueless before ?

GotToLuveIT

I dont actually need to , its a sideshow manufactured to make Trump look bad , also do you really want to debate again after being shown clueless before ?
ROLF I need not respond, all anybody need to do is read your post.

F.Y.I the investigative report is about the cover-up of the DNC corruption in Ukraine + testimony from witnesses under oath being blocked from testifying in the USA by the USA state department + FBI.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
ROLF I need not respond, all anybody need to do is read your post.
So then dont , while i appreciate my fanclub i dont condone them following me around and being clueless as to the subject .
Your observation that i could not have possibly gathered any facts because i didnt watch an entire vid proves you are either clueless or have no understanding of all the different places offering news on this subject.

GotToLuveIT

So then dont , while i appreciate my fanclub i dont condone them following me around and being clueless as to the subject .
Your observation that i could not have possibly gathered any facts because i didnt watch an entire vid proves you are either clueless or have no understanding of all the different places offering news on this subject.
ROLF none of the evidence has been tabled, that is the point.
Again you just showing your level of dysphoria.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
ROLF none of the evidence has been tabled, that is the point.
Again you just showing your level of dysphoria.
Cling to one word in a whole paragraph , its you who looks silly , when people submit anything in cases like this its loosely considered evidence , go on rofl again , how do you type on the floor all the time ?

GotToLuveIT

Cling to one word in a whole paragraph , its you who looks silly , when people submit anything in cases like this its loosely considered evidence , go on rofl again , how do you type on the floor all the time ?
Again till you watch the footage you have 0 qualification to comment and all claims are backed up by testimony under oath and documentation.
So R.I.P

GotToLuveIT

Never heard of One America News.
The best insult the dem apologist can come up about them is that they are "right wing", so call them the CNN of the right.
EDIT: well the CNN of the 1980-1990 before they sucked and nobody watched them anymore.

OAN was announced on 14 March 2013 by Herring Networks, Inc., a family-owned national video programming company, which also owns sister channel AWE. The OAN channel originally debuted in partnership with The Washington Times. On television, the network predominantly uses the acronym "OAN", whereas on Twitter it is more frequently known as "OANN". The network's web URL domain is at "OANN.com" but the site banner reads "OAN".

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Again till you watch the footage you have 0 qualification to comment and all claims are backed up by testimony under oath and documentation.
So R.I.P
Watching youtube vides may be qualification in your eyes , not many others .
As stated , i have read up on many other sources regarding this whole shebang , its probably all lies and whatever truth is there is being diluted by rabid fanbois.
My condolences , also you need to not be jumping from one stance to another , pick a side and stay there.
You said -ROLF none of the evidence has been tabled, that is the point.
I said -when people submit anything in cases like this its loosely considered evidence
You said -all claims are backed up by testimony under oath and documentation.

Looks like you just copied me .

GotToLuveIT

Watching youtube vides may be qualification in your eyes , not many others .
As stated , i have read up on many other sources regarding this whole shebang , its probably all lies and whatever truth is there is being diluted by rabid fanbois.
My condolences , also you need to not be jumping from one stance to another , pick a side and stay there.
You said -ROLF none of the evidence has been tabled, that is the point.
I said -when people submit anything in cases like this its loosely considered evidence
You said -all claims are backed up by testimony under oath and documentation.

Looks like you just copied me .
Shame it is all made up because you say so with 0 facts to back it up.
Enjoy your dysphoria.

Indepenat review of the news outlet vs your name calling.
In March 2015, USC media professor Marty Kaplan praised the network for its focus on what he viewed as impartial news reporting, writing in The Huffington Post that, "Ten minutes of OAN tells me eight stories; 10 minutes of Fox or MSNBC tells me one story, to make me mad," while commenting that OAN's opinion segments were "as delusional and incendiary as anything on conservative talk radio or Fox." Don Kaplan of the New York Daily News echoed similar sentiments, writing in December 2016 that, "it's by far one of the most fair news outlets around, serving up a daily diet of ad-free, non-ideological, nonstop news—without smirking, snarky anchors or much fanfare" while stating that its opinion segments "skew hard to the right."

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Shame it is all made up because you say so with 0 facts to back it up.
Enjoy your dysphoria.

Indepenat review of the news outlet vs your name calling.
In March 2015, USC media professor Marty Kaplan praised the network for its focus on what he viewed as impartial news reporting, writing in The Huffington Post that, "Ten minutes of OAN tells me eight stories; 10 minutes of Fox or MSNBC tells me one story, to make me mad," while commenting that OAN's opinion segments were "as delusional and incendiary as anything on conservative talk radio or Fox." Don Kaplan of the New York Daily News echoed similar sentiments, writing in December 2016 that, "it's by far one of the most fair news outlets around, serving up a daily diet of ad-free, non-ideological, nonstop news—without smirking, snarky anchors or much fanfare" while stating that its opinion segments "skew hard to the right."
Whoooo yeah independant news author what what what , if opinions werent allowed on this site then most posts would not be here , stop targetting people of similair but differing opinion and stop debating like a child .
Trump is innocent and wont be removed , maybe he should get a 3rd term.

GotToLuveIT

Whoooo yeah independant news author what what what , if opinions werent allowed on this site then most posts would not be here , stop targetting people of similair but differing opinion and stop debating like a child .
Trump is innocent and wont be removed , maybe he should get a 3rd term.
Oh well I guess you finally watched the first 5 minutes of the report.

GotToLuveIT

It's alt news .... as in news from an alternative reality .. Man in the High Castle stuff, we dealing with here.
Oh really, I guess this "TV show" having actual witness with testimony under oath and documentation to backup what they are saying are all imaginary.
Check.