Ukrainian Witnesses Destroy Schiff's Case (Part 1) and attempt to murder Viktor Shokin (Part 2)

yebocan

Honorary Master
Oh really, I guess this "TV show" having actual witness with testimony under oath and documentation to backup what they are saying are all imaginary.
Check.
Nope, sorry ... only passing through ..low / no admin 2020

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Post a link to this information, one link will do.

Edit here let me help you. Just this section in part two at 12:00
Not your personal research lab , just cope with the fact that some people read different articles to you .

smi

Expert Member
I just look forward to the dems getting beating. One that makes them apologise to the nation( that wont happen)

surface

Executive Member
And once the wastage of taxpayer money is complete , maybe the public should be given a vote on the fate of those that wasted it .
I wholeheartedly agree with you. Trump there and Zuma here are victims of huge conspiracy. It is because they are popular. I am glad it is not only I that gets it.

GotToLuveIT

3 Hours? F**k that, I have things to do.
Yea, it is not for the internet generation.
For example one witness testimony of 1st hand knowledge is backed up by 8 other witnesses.
Rudy does not mess around, no wonder he can claim he never lost a case in court.

GotToLuveIT

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Trump there and Zuma here are victims of huge conspiracy. It is because they are popular. I am glad it is not only I that gets it.
Listening to the testimony Biden can only wish he had the level of competency Zuma and the Guptas had.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Completely different in some aspects , the same in others .
Fact is the democrats are way more crooked than Trump will ever be , he is no saint though , not yet.

GotToLuveIT

The "good stuff" start coming out starting today.

"WITNESS 1:
Today Common Sense will release a bombshell medical report proving there was an attempt to murder the key witness in the Biden-Poroshenko double bribery case, Viktor Shokin.
Viktor was diagnosed by a world famous Austrian Doctor who confirms he was nearly killed."

Grant

Honorary Master
The best insult the dem apologist can come up about them is that they are "right wing", so call them the CNN of the right.
EDIT: well the CNN of the 1980-1990 before they sucked and nobody watched them anymore.

OAN was announced on 14 March 2013 by Herring Networks, Inc., a family-owned national video programming company, which also owns sister channel AWE. The OAN channel originally debuted in partnership with The Washington Times. On television, the network predominantly uses the acronym "OAN", whereas on Twitter it is more frequently known as "OANN". The network's web URL domain is at "OANN.com" but the site banner reads "OAN".
who

. . . what /