Ukrainian Witnesses Destroy Schiff's Case (Part 1) and attempt to murder Viktor Shokin (Part 2)

Jabulani22

Executive Member
And still 0 sources listed, so nothing that anybody can check to weigh up your points.
So basically your argument, I said so, so there.
Thanks, bye.
My argument is that Trump is not nearly as guilty as what the dems are making out , this can be fact checked by anyone who followed these stories , you seem to have a problem on focussing on one detail almost like its the most special thing , go read , not your personal research team.

GotToLuveIT

Independent review of the news outlet vs your desperate name calling.
In March 2015, USC media professor Marty Kaplan praised the network for its focus on what he viewed as impartial news reporting, writing in The Huffington Post that, "Ten minutes of OAN tells me eight stories; 10 minutes of Fox or MSNBC tells me one story, to make me mad," while commenting that OAN's opinion segments were "as delusional and incendiary as anything on conservative talk radio or Fox." Don Kaplan of the New York Daily News echoed similar sentiments, writing in December 2016 that, "it's by far one of the most fair news outlets around, serving up a daily diet of ad-free, non-ideological, nonstop news—without smirking, snarky anchors or much fanfare" while stating that its opinion segments "skew hard to the right."

friedpiggy

Expert Member

All I am gonna say

greg0205

Honorary Master
This is the problem with MyBroadband these days.
It allows obvious trolls to start obvious nonsense threads.
The working theory in the Paula White thread is that GTLIT was pulled aside by a mod who had a stern word about his spamming and trolling the impeachment thread... I imagine a hammer of some sort might have been mentioned.

He hasn't posted there since Sunday.

Anyway, the crazy migrated to said Paula White thread for a bit, and now his solipsism has created this safe-space.

GotToLuveIT

It's an opinion channel
Based on Comscore data that only uses set-top box data, not sampling. Comscore data as of March 2019 shows that of the networks categorized exclusively as Cable, News/ Business/ Info networks, OAN ranked as the fourth-highest service in that genre, behind Fox News Channel, MSNBC, and CNN. OAN outperformed CNN Headline News, Fox Business Channel, CNBC, BBC World News, Fusion, Bloomberg and others, per the same March 2019 data. Also, for the March 2019 period, OAN outranked SyFy, Animal Planet, Nat Geo, Travel, and other well-established channels.

GotToLuveIT

Ms. Rion most recently led and produced the One America News Investigates three-part series featuring investigations centered in Ukraine with special guest Rudy Giuliani

Chanel Rion is a graduate of Harvard University with a degree in International Relations.

One America News Network flew three senior former Ukrainian officials to the US. These officials provided first-hand knowledge of the interference and collusion between the DNC and Ukraine during the 2016 Presidential campaign, along with key facts that negate the Democrat impeachment narrative. The three Ukrainians flown into Washington DC by OAN are Andrii Telizhenko, former Ukrainian diplomat, Michaelo Okhendovsky, attorney and Chairman of the Central Election Commission of Ukraine, and Andrii Artemenko, former member of Ukrainian parliament.

Edit: Andrii Telizhenko, a former Ukrainian diplomat plans to cooperate with a congressional inquiry into allegations that Kyiv colluded with the Democratic Party in 2016.

Last edited:

GotToLuveIT

Common Sense Episode 2, The Trial: Opening Statement, is LIVE on our website and YouTube now! We discuss the bombshell medical reports that prove there was an attempt to murder Viktor Shokin in the Biden-Poroshenko double bribery case.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
The working theory in the Paula White thread is that GTLIT was pulled aside by a mod who had a stern word about his spamming and trolling the impeachment thread... I imagine a hammer of some sort might have been mentioned.

He hasn't posted there since Sunday.

Anyway, the crazy migrated to said Paula White thread for a bit, and now his solipsism has created this safe-space.
LOL,

@Xarog is pasting quotes extracted from other threads into his latest round of solo attention seeking threads , .........lost and lonely is LemoenKop's boy.

Last edited:

scudsucker

Executive Member
Probably not a wise move to be laughing in the face of the MOD's , but maybe "going for broke" now.
I thought he was mentally unstable from the start. Which is fine, no one is perfect and he spent a long career as Xarog merely punting nutcase theories.

But the Xarog -> GBM -> GLIT breakdown is exponential.

His next incarnation won't last two days at this rate.