Ukrainian Witnesses Destroy Schiff's Case (Part 1) and attempt to murder Viktor Shokin (Part 2)

airborne

Honorary Master
I thought he was mentally unstable from the start. Which is fine, no one is perfect and he spent a long career as Xarog merely punting nutcase theories.

But the Xarog -> GBM -> GLIT breakdown is exponential.

His next incarnation won't last two days at this rate.
Has anyone ever met him in real life, does he even live in SA?

He could be some dude stuck in his mom's basement in Florida Usa and for some reason feels validated posting his whacky theories on Mybb.

scudsucker

Executive Member
Has anyone ever met him in real life, does he even live in SA?

He could be some dude stuck in his mom's basement in Florida Usa and for some reason feels validated posting his whacky theories on Mybb.
He's not been named as a participant in any MyBB meet-ups.

But then again, neither have I.

Nor you @airborne !

Last edited:

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
I thought he was mentally unstable from the start. Which is fine, no one is perfect and he spent a long career as Xarog merely punting nutcase theories.

But the Xarog -> GBM -> GLIT breakdown is exponential.

His next incarnation won't last two days at this rate.
I actually have an intuition based on not much that Techne is behind this account. They post very similarly, like this:

You could almost think that he accidentally switched accounts there at the end

theratman

Honorary Master
I actually have an intuition based on not much that Techne is behind this account. They post very similarly, like this:

You could almost think that he accidentally switched accounts there at the end
It's GBM / Xarog unhinged. Highly doubt it's Techne.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
GBM \ Xarog had articulation on his side. And firm grasps on subtlety and sarcasm. This one does not.
You have a point, but it is very likely that the Trump corruption being exposed like this has sent him over the edge.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Trump lawyer erupts in anti-Semitic rant after admitting source of Biden dirt might be ‘Russian spy’

On Saturday, The Daily Beast reported that President Donald Trump’s former attorney Rudy Giuliani called their office following the latest, controversial story that he was given emails supposedly showing Hunter Biden’s attempts to connect Ukrainian businessmen to his father.

During the interview, Giuliani confessed that there was a chance that his repeated go-to source for dirt on the Bidens in Ukraine might be a “Russian spy” — and claimed, in an anti-Semitic rant, that he was being set up by billionaire Jewish philanthropist George Soros.

Giuliani defended his connections to Andrii Derkach, a member of the Ukrainian parliament known for his pro-Russia sympathies and sanctioned by the Treasury Department for his potential election interference, saying that “The chance that Derkach is a Russian spy is no better than 50/50” — something he characterized with glass-is-half-full optimism.

Giuliani also alleged that Trump had advance knowledge of the Hunter Biden opposition dump, saying “Sure, sure. The president knows all about this,” and that he had personally briefed the president on the matter.

Tman*

Expert Member
Trump lawyer erupts in anti-Semitic rant after admitting source of Biden dirt might be ‘Russian spy’

On Saturday, The Daily Beast reported that President Donald Trump’s former attorney Rudy Giuliani called their office following the latest, controversial story that he was given emails supposedly showing Hunter Biden’s attempts to connect Ukrainian businessmen to his father.

During the interview, Giuliani confessed that there was a chance that his repeated go-to source for dirt on the Bidens in Ukraine might be a “Russian spy” — and claimed, in an anti-Semitic rant, that he was being set up by billionaire Jewish philanthropist George Soros.

Giuliani defended his connections to Andrii Derkach, a member of the Ukrainian parliament known for his pro-Russia sympathies and sanctioned by the Treasury Department for his potential election interference, saying that “The chance that Derkach is a Russian spy is no better than 50/50” — something he characterized with glass-is-half-full optimism.

Giuliani also alleged that Trump had advance knowledge of the Hunter Biden opposition dump, saying “Sure, sure. The president knows all about this,” and that he had personally briefed the president on the matter.
It's those pesky Russians again!

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Is it rofl funny ? because i explained my point of view , besides why would i go linking stuff just for you to focus on one word , miss the point and rofl ?
Explained twice , check .
And still 0 sources listed, so nothing that anybody can check to weigh up your points.
So basically your argument, I said so, so there.
Thanks, bye.
Lol at how cozy @Jabulani22 is with the latest Xarog clone but not this previous clone.