• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

UN Says Climate Genocide Is Coming. It’s Actually Worse Than That.

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
That is the ACTUAL problem. A problem that when compounded is celebrated and when combated is frowned upon. Backwards. Virus mentality.
Yep , and it is the single factor that is never ever discussed regarding climate change/global warming/carbon emisions/whatever name it is called.
The simple truth is we cannot carry on breeding , producing and consuming at the current rate, it is doomed to failure.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
The human body produces a fever to fight infections. Why not mother Earth to get rid of the parasites infesting her?
Earth quakes, volcanic eruptions, floods, hurricanes etc

She's trying her best man, but seems she eventually gave up and decided we'll all die together: that's why evolution gave birth to the SJW / soy boy generation.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Yep , and it is the single factor that is never ever discussed regarding climate change/global warming/carbon emisions/whatever name it is called.
The simple truth is we cannot carry on breeding , producing and consuming at the current rate, it is doomed to failure.
Failure? Everything will go full-circle with or without us in one way or another. "Man-age" is a big deal to us but I suspect is quite an insignificant "cold" in the greater scheme of things. I do try to be environmentally conscious and friendly but any symbiosis we may have had with our home, we took advantage of and destroyed...

Two claps.

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
Failure? Everything will go full-circle with or without us in one way or another. "Man-age" is a big deal to us but I suspect is quite an insignificant "cold" in the greater scheme of things. I do try to be environmentally conscious and friendly but any symbiosis we may have had with our home, we took advantage of and destroyed...

Two claps.
By failure i meant the current cycle/model of human development that we live in.

Cube3

Expert Member
Climate catastrophe is like the fat red candle of correction on the human population stock chart.

It needs to happen.

hj007

Global warming is already here, what is under dispute to me is whether we can as humans can do anything about it?

Either way, I'm happy if it causes governments to go green, who wants to breathe coal-filled air and have fuel-based engines in our streets. Happy to use solar and (eventually) electric vehicles.

Arthur

Honorary Master
Climate genocide? Really?

Paul Ehrlich, anyone?

I'll eat my hat, and yours too, if any of this comes to pass in the real world.

What is coming is financial meltdown, closely followed by economic collapse, social dislocation, and then revolution followed by war. All brought on by the insane policies of the same sort of loopy progressives that bleat on about anthropogenic climate change - they've wreaked financial and social havoc over the past two generations. And the chickens are about to come home to roost.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
I guess a good place to start would be to actually agree on their predictions
just like any prophecy they need to keep kicking the can on this one until they are right, most of the predictions have come to pass without any doomsday whatsoever

hell 2 of the 4 on that post are already proven to be wrong, the 3rd is so short term that it is most likely going to be proven wrong as well, leaving only one remaining and it too will be proven wrong ...

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
The Barometer is not saying that the catastrophe is coming in 3 years time.
It's saying we only have 3 years to stave it off... but the catastrophe will come later.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
The Barometer is not saying that the catastrophe is coming in 3 years time.
It's saying we only have 3 years to stave it off... but the catastrophe will come later.
That's an even worse prediction then, hedging their bets: "we don't have a f-ing clue if there will ever be catastrophe, but hey we only have until X to prevent it"

If your investment adviser told you BS like that you would find a new adviser ...

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Scientists know what predictions are... educated guesses.
They don't like having to make them... but as Dave says above... in this case they are forced to make predictions.