Unable to blacklist the phone for a month!

juliab223

My phone was stolen on 31 July 2016 on the same day, I logged a call with Cell c to blacklist the phone. The agent told me it will take up to 48 hours to do that, as it needs to go to the back office. I was leaving the country on 02 August 2016 and up to that date didn't hear any response from Cell c. The alternative number that was given to Cell C to contact regarding the result, wasn't contacted either. When I came back back to the country on 29 August 2016, I called Cell C again, when they tell me they couldn't blacklist the phone because of the insufficient information was given (nevermind them not bothering to contact on the alternative number). Case was reopened again, just to hear today they couldn't open a case because I need to go to the store to do this process! So, it took you a month to realise this?! What a pathetic service you give, Cell C! And very incompetent stuff thats working there! Where in your live it takes a whole month to black list YOUR OWN cell phone!

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
My phone was stolen on 31 July 2016 on the same day, I logged a call with Cell c to blacklist the phone. The agent told me it will take up to 48 hours to do that, as it needs to go to the back office. I was leaving the country on 02 August 2016 and up to that date didn't hear any response from Cell c. The alternative number that was given to Cell C to contact regarding the result, wasn't contacted either. When I came back back to the country on 29 August 2016, I called Cell C again, when they tell me they couldn't blacklist the phone because of the insufficient information was given (nevermind them not bothering to contact on the alternative number). Case was reopened again, just to hear today they couldn't open a case because I need to go to the store to do this process! So, it took you a month to realise this?! What a pathetic service you give, Cell C! And very incompetent stuff thats working there! Where in your live it takes a whole month to black list YOUR OWN cell phone!
Hi juliab223

Thank you for contacting Cell C.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please PM your number + reference number, we will assist.

^BM