Unable to Unsubscribe to Black emails

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
[MENTION=102777]Cell_C[/MENTION]

I tried to sign up to Black trial a few months ago. However, payment wasn't processed because a Capitec debit card doesn't do recurring payments, so I cancelled. However, I am still receiving promo mails every now and then from Cell C regarding Black.

The kicker is, there is no Unsubscribe button on any of these mails. Not very professional.

Since I can't pay for it, can you unsubscribe me somehow?

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
[MENTION=102777]Cell_C[/MENTION]

I tried to sign up to Black trial a few months ago. However, payment wasn't processed because a Capitec debit card doesn't do recurring payments, so I cancelled. However, I am still receiving promo mails every now and then from Cell C regarding Black.

The kicker is, there is no Unsubscribe button on any of these mails. Not very professional.

Since I can't pay for it, can you unsubscribe me somehow?
Hi Ho3n3r

We kindly request that you PM us the email you registered with, as well as the number in question. Additionally, please provide a number that we can reach you on.

^MP

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Hi Ho3n3r

We kindly request that you PM us the email you registered with, as well as the number in question. Additionally, please provide a number that we can reach you on.

^MP
So, obviously [MENTION=102777]Cell_C[/MENTION] never bothered responding to my PM 13 days ago. But at least I got another Black mail(lol) yesterday, and it had an Unsubscribe link. Thank you for at least carrying over the message.