Unemployed white South Africans blocked from registering on government jobs website

Visser

Expert Member
How can black people in this country complain about the injustice of apartheid and then implement their own version of it , there is no justification.

And then the ANC tells other governments, as an example Canada in a recent court case, that it is not oppressive or racist towards white people. I think Canada's courts need to re-open that case for the person who wanted to immigrate there and relook at the lies the ANC told.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
How can black people in this country complain about the injustice of apartheid and then implement their own version of it , there is no justification.
It's a bit more mild than apartheid was though, don't you think?

smkungfu

I don't really see a problem with this, to be honest. It's a very specific initiative aimed at assisting companies to meet their BEE targets while providing employment opportunities to young black South Africans.
Indians and coloureds.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
It shouldn't bother you because you have a "British passport". As soon as the sh*t hits the fan, you the first one running back to the Queen. Vloek vinger jou po*s!
I prefer living here, otherwise I'd be in the UK already. What's so difficult to understand? As for your vile rant at the end of your post, I just see you as an incompetent person who blames your own incompetence on other people.

Visser

Expert Member

I thought apartheid and oppression was over. Why compare the old and new South Africa with each other? The best thing the ANC can do is to admit they are oppressing white people, because the public evidence are mounting against them on a daily basis. At least white people can leave the country early applying for asylum elsewhere. By not admitting to it and lying to foreign governments will only take longer until some government makes a ruling and offers asylum to white people, which may then lead to sanctions. Do it now and get it over and done with.

diesel

Expert Member

Still does not justify and correct anything in this country, whites are excluded from economic opportunities , employment and pretty much any benefits like purchasing land from municipalities and education bursaries etc.

even though it is " milder" than apartheid it is still negative policy based on race and something that benefits some at the expense of others is not right , the fight was for equal rights and opportunities but instead it has skewed and equal has nothing to do with it.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
I thought apartheid and oppression was over. Why compare the old and new South Africa with each other? The best thing the ANC can do is to admit they are oppressing white people, because the public evidence are mounting against them on a daily basis. At least white people can leave the country early applying for asylum elsewhere. By not admitting to it and lying to foreign governments will only take longer until some government makes a ruling and offers asylum to white people, which may then lead to sanctions. Do it now and get it over and done with.
But why would you need asylum? I don't feel oppressed at all. I enjoy a good life here. Haven't even been genocided yet. Why do you feel so persecuted?

SweetFennyAdams

Expert Member
There is no reason to stay in SA if you are white.
You are hated by the majority and their elected government.
Stay at your own peril.

smkungfu

I prefer living here, otherwise I'd be in the UK already. What's so difficult to understand? As for your vile rant at the end of your post, I just see you as an incompetent person who blames your own incompetence on other people.
You see, you have a choice. You most probably studied at one of your prestigious British universities, throwing your degree around because jys mos "British". Not so easy for the average white South African.

So why don't you do our black South Africans a favour, and f*** off back to your British empire with your golden British passport. One extra job opening, thank you.

Visser

Expert Member
But why would you need asylum? I don't feel oppressed at all. I enjoy a good life here. Haven't even been genocided yet. Why do you feel so persecuted?

Because white people are being oppressed. Just take a look at news. Like I said, if you are indeed white, you cannot apply for a job on this site in this article. So, if you lost your business and have a hungry family they must die of hunger. That is precisely what the ANC does here.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
Still does not justify and correct anything in this country, whites are excluded from economic opportunities , employment and pretty much any benefits like purchasing land from municipalities and education bursaries etc.

even though it is " milder" than apartheid it is still negative policy based on race and something that benefits some at the expense of others is not right , the fight was for equal rights and opportunities but instead it has skewed and equal has nothing to do with it.
I don't understand why you would say that whites are excluded from economic opportunities. It's patently untrue.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
You see, you have a choice. You most probably studied at one of your prestigious British universities, throwing your degree around because jys mos "British". Not so easy for the average white South African.

So why don't you do our black South Africans a favour, and f*** off back to your British empire with your golden British passport. One extra job opening, thank you.
Angry person.. Lol.

Visser

Expert Member
I don't understand why you would say that whites are excluded from economic opportunities. It's patently untrue.

It is 100% true. Look at this article. Look at laws. Look at AA. Look at BEE.

You are trolling.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I can't agree with that unemployed is unemployed and should not be based on race.
But looking at this closely there is nothing much different to what has been happening all along, Soth Africans have always been aware that AA and EE applies to most job adverts, what is different is that no one was barred from applying even though fully aware that preference would be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, it could have been politically correct to follow the same practice but at the end of the day it amounts to more or less the same thing.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
Because white people are being oppressed. Just take a look at news. Like I said, if you are indeed white, you cannot apply for a job on this site in this article. So, if you lost your business and have a hungry family they must die of hunger. That is precisely what the ANC does here.
If you have nothing of value to add to the economy you'll be poor.

If you have, you have you won't be. Think about it for a minute.