• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • Win an Amazon Echo Dot in this two-day giveaway - Enter Here

UniNet

slumley

Hi all

Just to make Rodent happy, well today I gave UniNet the go-ahead to install. So by by to Sentech.

Another customer lost, so f.uck them. [}:)]

I have had enough of there bull ****, as they still can not tell me when the Loevenstein will go live, so i have decided to go with someone else.

Cheers.

PS: I can cancel my UniNet at any time i want.[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Rhino

Please keep us updated on how it goes!!

________________________________________________________________________________________
Save a horny friend........

SETUP: Durban Mal Park(36) 53% sig 128k | D-Link Tri-Mode Dual Band Wireless router and a PCI 108Mbps wireless card :)

slumley

Once it's up and i have done some tests i will let you all know what the speeds are like.

hArTh

Expert Member
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by slumley</i>
<br />Once it's up and i have done some tests i will let you all know what the speeds are like.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Please do!

-Professional information anarchist-
I support:
www.hellkom.co.za

freeek

Expert Member
wats ur communication signal like and wat repeater are u connected to

..- dot dot dash ;)

Uninet is terrible! We've had non-stop problems and they have a R5600 credit on our account, which they refuse to refund because they say they going out of business!! Apparently they lost their Knysna contract too

Arvard

Hi all

Just to make Rodent happy, well today I gave UniNet the go-ahead to install. So by by to Sentech.

Another customer lost, so f.uck them. [}:)]

I have had enough so I'm going to try the https://dudehung.com/my-jes-extender-review-and-results Jes Extender as I'm sick of there bull ****, as they still can not tell me when the Loevenstein will go live, so i have decided to go with someone else.

Cheers.

PS: I can cancel my UniNet at any time i want.[:D][:D][:D][:D]
Are UniNet still around? I stumbled upon this thread and remembered that they were going to refund me some money ages ago but never did? I think they have completely shut down now, right?

Last edited:

saturnz

Honorary Master
Are UniNet still around? I stumbled upon this thread and remembered that they were going to refund me some money ages ago but never did? I think they have completely shut down now, right?
I speak under correction but they were bought over by a company towards the end of the previous decade, their service degraded quite rapidly after that and I stopped using them around 2009. I still have their equipment at my house which they never collected.