Unleaded 93 petrol price increases to R19.32 per litre

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
how do y'all you feel now with your Stupid-U-v's that everybody and their dog seems to be driving now, hmmmmmm?
They all will try to sell these off and cause some lekker problems...

Especially the guys with the big bakkies who love it to sniff your ass on the highway going at speed.

Oh yes, it'll hurt my pocket, but their pocket will be screaming blue murder.

Thugscub

Expert Member
Oh Lordy more power failures on the way?
/muddles off to get more 90A/H batteries.

eg2505

Honorary Master
They all will try to sell these off and cause some lekker problems...

Especially the guys with the big bakkies who love it to sniff your ass on the highway going at speed.
of course, drive slower to piss them off, just because I can,
and love seeing how expensive their land trucks drink fuel at the Petrol station, mine full tank is R500, for them that maybe gets them to a 3rd of their tank,
easily R800-900 1K for their SUV's that never go off road.

rvZA

Honorary Master
Not as if the poor has vehicles to drive around with. Luckilly this will not affect them. Thank god.

cyb3rt

When last was the adjusted fuel price shared 2 hours before midnight, when the change comes into effect?

Stop defending corporate media.
I'm the last person to defend anything in this country. Your statement is just false, we were aware of +R1 increase weeks ago. That's a fact, nothing else.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I'm the last person to defend anything in this country. Your statement is just false, we were aware of +R1 increase weeks ago. That's a fact, nothing else.
Show me.

B-1

Expert Member
of course, drive slower to piss them off, just because I can,
and love seeing how expensive their land trucks drink fuel at the Petrol station, mine full tank is R500, for them that maybe gets them to a 3rd of their tank,
easily R800-900 1K for their SUV's that never go off road.

You have a 30l tank?

RedViking

Nord of the South
Totally agree, stay far away from malls and public gatherings. Crime this December is going to be a real shocker.
It is getting super bad. I am even considering not going to visit my family due to locals taking the opportunity to rob knowing there are visitors. Nevermind the risk of getting hijacked or attack on the way there.

What a time to live in.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Could have been worse

The Dutch don't want anybody to own cars. Taxes on cars and fees are brutal there.

I cannot wait to buy my bicycle when getting there and never owning a car again.

Aghori

Honorary Master
The irony is that people largely brushed this off as a bad rumour.

This is but one of the first blows.

Next will be ANC-pushed Covid vaccine mandates, L4 lockdown for December because of a "4th wave" triggered by the voting process (in spite of record low voter turnout) and Stage 4+ loadshedding.

Unlikely. There will be bloodshed if they do this - literally. I know hundreds of people who would rather die or kill people that force them to take the shot.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Been doing the 80-85km/h thing on the freeway for a while now. Making a major difference in fuel consumption.

Biggencars and bakkies still fly by, not a care in the world.