Unrestricted APN

appeltert

Good Morning,

Does anyone know how long the process takes for the unrestricted Cell-C APN to become active once you have sent back the completed form with a copy of your ID?

Would be nice if the Cell-C rep here can also follow up the query.

Regards.

boom

Hi Appeltert,

I am sad to report that I have sent the form in to probably 3 or 4 people, on this forum and privately. It has been 2 months and I am nowhere closer to having a unrestricted APN. I had a publicly routable IP one day for a few minutes but atfer I rebooted my router it was gone. It was a good few minutes and for a short time in my life I felt like I achieved something with CellC.

My Home Connecta speeds have also dropped to 6-8 mbps down and 2up from nearly 20 down and 12 up over the last 3 months using it.

I do hope that one of these days I will have a unrestricted APN. Not holding my breath anymore.

Also CellC rep just check your private messages for my number its been sent multiple times.

MickeyDangerez

Why would you need an unrestricted APN? Do you host servers? They want me to sign this waiver just to be able to play warzone without disconnecting from the servers. I think that is a bit extreme?