Upcoming Games

PoppieChoffel

Honorary Master

I lost interest in Borderlands after Pre-Sequel tbh, but I may have given it enough of a rest to want to return.

A new tabletop card game for Borderland's also announced at PAX East and already a review available for it:

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Quite keen for this. I really enjoyed The Force Unleashed.

ilgwpJO.jpg

Henri18

I personally can't wait for Good & Evil 2, hope they show an appearances in E3. And what the hell happen with Mount & Blade: Bannelord?!

JamesBoy

Siege of Centauri - Hopefully a good tower defense game however I'm going to be watching it through early access.
Siege of Centauri puts you in command of the defense of Earth's first interstellar colony. Thousands of alien machines are descending on the helpless colony and only you, with your arsenal of fast-deployed orbital defense structures (FODS) can stop them.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Looking for something non combat related but more focused on exploration and solving puzzles. Any ideas?

I can only think of Tomb Raider off hand however that is still combat related. Any suggestions are welcome!

Last edited:

Moeras_aap

Cautiously optimistic about star wars
Looking forward to cyberpunk.
SJW bloodlines is going to flop (I hope to be proved wrong tho!)
Cant get excited about Bethesda games because there is no new information or release dates

But i am probably the most excited about Phoenix point due to my Genre bias.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Looking for something non combat related but more focused on exploration and solving puzzles. Any ideas?

I can only think of Tomb Raider off hand however that is still combat related. Any suggestions are welcome!

Eastshade

Looked very interesting.

wbot

Executive Member
Really looking forward to Heavy Rain (finally coming to pc next month), Beyond: Two Souls (July) and Detroit Become Human

PoppieChoffel

Honorary Master
Really looking forward to Heavy Rain (finally coming to pc next month), Beyond: Two Souls (July) and Detroit Become Human

Loved Heavy Rain; Beyond: Two Souls I felt a bit cheated by (I seem alone in that opinion), and I've yet to play Detroit but it looks excellent.