Upcoming Movies Thread

dualmeister

Honorary Master
:eek:

Face/Off 2 Will Be A Follow-Up To Sean Archer And Castor Troy’s Story

“I’m going to do the next available thing, quickly. Maybe that’s Face/Off 2. When I look at Face/Off, some people have said if you are going to follow that film, it’s about the operation, a sci-fi gimmick. To me, that’s now what it is. It’s part of it and is what makes it so unique and fun. But the story is really about the characters. Sean Archer and Castor Troy. The film is a follow-up to their story, and what it entails.”

Source

saor

Honorary Master
Why have 2 seperate threads? An upcoming movie needs a trailer. otherwise it's a PIA to go to a link and/or look for a trailer.
Because movie news (casting, posters etc.) get announced long before trailers. Kinda what this thread is for. Doesn't bother me, just weird that people are posting trailers in two different threads now.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Because movie news (casting, posters etc.) get announced long before trailers. Kinda what this thread is for. Doesn't bother me, just weird that people are posting trailers in two different threads now.
I hear ya...but you must agree it's easy to conflate these 2 threads...

dualmeister

Honorary Master

Mads Mikkelsen is headed to Indiana Jones 5, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

Harrison Ford reprises his iconic title role as the adventuring archeologist, with Phoebe Waller-Bridge joining the Disney franchise for the next installment. Logan filmmaker James Mangold takes over directing duties over from Steven Spielberg, who helmed the first four installments.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master

Mads Mikkelsen is headed to Indiana Jones 5, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

Harrison Ford reprises his iconic title role as the adventuring archeologist, with Phoebe Waller-Bridge joining the Disney franchise for the next installment. Logan filmmaker James Mangold takes over directing duties over from Steven Spielberg, who helmed the first four installments.
Not this sht again