UPDATE: Fibre in Glenwood, Berea and Bulwer (Durban)

Ghostfibre

Company Rep
Andddddd... some of you should be coming back online now.

For the record, it isn't loadshedding. Seems like there was some failure for the Bulwer/Glenwood/Musgrave area and they haven't made a notice. Once we get word what it is, we will post as I said previously, quite curious what this is, we noticed a little hiccup this morning at around 9am on MFN too.

wingnut771

Honorary Master

For the record, it isn't loadshedding. Seems like there was some failure for the Bulwer/Glenwood/Musgrave area and they haven't made a notice. Once we get word what it is, we will post as I said previously, quite curious what this is, we noticed a little hiccup this morning at around 9am on MFN too.
Do I have to turn it off and on again?

EDIT: nevermind, back on. :thumbsup:

Vorastra

Executive Member
Sure your watch isn't fast, as after fiddling for about 5 mins, I looked at the time which was 22:05. Maybe I was fiddling for 10 minutes I don't know.
Nope. I have timestamped messages asking what happened at 21:55 on both my phone and PC, both of which are correctly sync'd.

Vorastra

Executive Member

ONT still showing red alarm.
I guess my part of Umbilo isn't up yet.

Edit: And I'm back up at 23:52.

Did you notice a disconnect yesterday for about a minute at around 14:40'ish?

Last edited:

Vorastra

Executive Member
All I'm checking for is that it's not 1mb or something which would happen if there was packetloss.
Yeah but CoreIX London seems to be just a bad server in general. Discord Inc London is way more stable and has higher speed.
I get the same as you, yet to Discord Inc London I get 50mbps. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wingnut771

Honorary Master
Yeah but CoreIX London seems to be just a bad server in general. Discord Inc London is way more stable and has higher speed.
I get the same as you, yet to Discord Inc London I get 50mbps. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, can be any server in london, I just keep on coreix so when we compare it's apples for apples.