Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
Covid-19 lockdown level 2 expected — Ramaphosa to address South Africa

South Africa’s lockdown restrictions are expected to be reduced to Alert Level 2, News24 reported.

News of the anticipated relaxation in lockdown regulations follows an announcement that President Cyril Ramaphosa chaired meetings with the National Coronavirus Command Council (NCCC) and the President’s Coordinating Council today.

Last edited:

AzurePortalCoZa

Address the south Africa

"the" :cautious:. Sometimes I really wonder where these highly [qualified] "journalists" come from ? "the Africa" or "the other planet" ? most of their material is copy/paste,even the mistakes are not edited. I have been reading MyBB since 2004, and their journalists are NOT good; or is it the "editors" fault? Nobody seems to proof read.

HartsockZA

"the" :cautious:. Sometimes I really wonder where these highly [qualified] "journalists" come from ? "the Africa" or "the other planet" ? most of their material is copy/paste,even the mistakes are not edited. I have been reading MyBB since 2004, and their journalists are NOT good; or is it the "editors" fault? Nobody seems to proof read.
I literally took one look at the headline and was like "am I reading that right?" Hahaha

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Guys, I know a guy I can hook you up with
PM me

140+ pineapple Customizable Design Templates | PosterMyWall

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Can someone explain the effect of curfew on cases please? Like how does it significantly reduce cases?

buchanan8

Maybe daddy will allow us to be outside until 11pm under Lockdown 2.

If they don't scrap the curfew bs under lockdown then there is no way we will ever get rid of curfew because some state of lockdown will remain pretty much indefinitely.
The ANC just looove the curfew. It is by far their favourite restriction. No doubt it remains purely on "medical grounds".
In their minds, 150% full taxis every day = fine :thumbsup:
Absence of totalitarian curfew = covid superspreader :eek:

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
So many people giving curfew the middle finger as it is. I hear plenty of cars driving around well after 10pm and I'm pretty sure not all of them were out and about for work related purposes...

John Tempus

Executive Member
So many people giving curfew the middle finger as it is. I hear plenty of cars driving around well after 10pm and I'm pretty sure not all of them were out and about for work related purposes...

Problem with curfew is that any regular night life is dead for nearly 2 years now and completely since curfew even if the lockdown suggest life can resume somewhat normally.

Social life non existing without being able to just go out at night for few drinks , some pool or whatever. Any form of interaction with real people that you are used to meeting up with is gone.

The idea that most people is perfectly fine to start drinking before the sun goes down is so flawed, no idea how the thousands of bars will remain open for much longer assuming most having shut down permanently yet.

Shadowchaser1

So if I understand it correctly booze is the main culprit of CV in SA? (LOL). So nobody in SA has marched or thrown stones, burnt places because of the LD, possible mandatory vax's and mask mandate? In Europe the people are putting HUGE pressure on Gov's with mandatory vax's etc. Just asking.