Gaz{M}

Executive Member
The affect on cases would be due to less drunken no-distance maintained socializing, there is definitely less of that going on. The roads are vrek quiet when I patrol after midnight on a Saturday or Sunday morning, There will definitely be less serious car crashes during that time thus. I recall like something like 25% of all fatal crashes occur from 21:00 to 5:00.

That is assuming that people going out for drinks are infected and spreading. Not sick at home.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
So if I understand it correctly booze is the main culprit of CV in SA? (LOL). So nobody in SA has marched or thrown stones, burnt places because of the LD, possible mandatory vax's and mask mandate? In Europe the people are putting HUGE pressure on Gov's with mandatory vax's etc. Just asking.
The **** is "CV"?

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Corona Virus or a Curriculum Vitae to apply for the Forum Health Expert position.
280px-Simple_CV_Joint_animated.gif

Flanders

Honorary Master
Nice. A small reprieve before the next predicted wave around the time of the great vitamin D absorption ritual of '21.

Madhawk

Honorary Master
We await the great Ramahole announcement, with great anticipation....

Can't wait for my curfew to increase to 23:00... For my good behavior....

The_MAC

Executive Member
The affect on cases would be due to less drunken no-distance maintained socializing, there is definitely less of that going on. The roads are vrek quiet when I patrol after midnight on a Saturday or Sunday morning, There will definitely be less serious car crashes during that time thus. I recall like something like 25% of all fatal crashes occur from 21:00 to 5:00.
Our CPF confirmed the same thing, definitely a drop in crime, or should I say, a shift in the type of crime observed

dualmeister

Honorary Master
If they do not allow liquor stores to be open 7 days a week again then I'm going to be pissed off :)