Urban Edge "Church"

registerforfree

He uses people, like you... to take care of people.
And there we are right down to it. How many people could you feed with R110 000 000? Is it not going against god's will to build an overly expensive church instead of using that money for something good? Does the church really need to be that extravagant?

You can make a difference today!! Start giving.

Also, I don't think this church has that type of money in the bank.
No, they're begging their patrons to donate and even take out mortgages on their homes to raise the money.

And there we are right down to it. How many people could you feed with R110 000 000? Is it not going against god's will to build an overly expensive church instead of using that money for something good? Does the church really need to be that extravagant?

No, they're begging their patrons to donate and even take out mortgages on their homes to raise the money.
Doubt it. If you do then that's called a stupid decision.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I have explained it too you. No more.
You go around cherry-picking not only how you choose to believe and not believe in, but also cherry pick how you apply the former to the debate, yet still believe you have a strong position? You explain nothing, to be frank - you simply put up fallible points that you believe bolsters your religious position and when it gets at the brink of being broken down, you take a dismissive stance on the matter. You do this in every single thread where you take a religious position. What are you trying to achieve? Have you not realised that this is the wrong forum to take a strawman position?

Alas, troll you were, troll you will remain, with this forum alias and the next.

According to belief, God created everything. Your statement absolves God from an aspect of his creation. As an (alleged) follower of the belief, how dare you?
No it does not absolve God from an aspect of his creation.

He wants us to mange the Earth. We need to do it. Just because we are failing at the moment does not mean He did not create everything.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
No it does not absolve God from an aspect of his creation.

He wants us to mange the Earth. We need to do it. Just because we are failing at the moment does not mean He did not create everything.
By that reasoning God created failure, the option for it and the causation.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
The second song I will mention here is: I kissed and girl and I liked It. With all the rampant homosexuality making it’s way even in to Christian circles, now is not the time to go easy on these kinds of artists and messages. We must take the hard line, the Biblical line.
Oh he's about to go Leviticus 18 on some gay asses.

I don’t think I even have to say anymore on this matter… just read Romans 1.
Goddammit