Urban Edge "Church"

The second song I will mention here is: I kissed and girl and I liked It. With all the rampant homosexuality making it’s way even in to Christian circles, now is not the time to go easy on these kinds of artists and messages. We must take the hard line, the Biblical line. I don’t think I even have to say anymore on this matter… just read Romans 1.
LFMAO

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Maybe Scarlett Johansson is actually the devil :p

"'I Kissed a Girl' was inspired when I opened up a magazine and I saw a picture of Scarlett Johansson” Perry told Steppin’ Out magazine. "I was with my boyfriend at the time, and I said to him, 'I’m not going to lie: If Scarlett Johansson walked into the room and wanted to make out with me, I would make out with her. I hope you’re okay with that?'"

Wag

Expert Member
A skilled beggar is a great preacher. 80% time spend on a service is begging for money. "You must sow to be able to reap and the bigger the seed the higher the yield. Get a proper job and start to work for your money like other ppl

Inn3rs3lf

Expert Member
Yes, greed like people building a R110 million megachurch while 20km away there's a massive township filled with starving people.
You can always head down there and start handing out your cash to the people living in the township?

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Was speaking to an Urban Edge member this weekend about the fact that they collect over R1 million a month from their sheep and the new R110 million "building". Was amazing how quickly they defend their "church" and all the "good work" it is doing. Apparently they don't have an issue with the "church" asking people to take a second bond on their homes either to finance the "church" :erm:

Last edited:
Was speaking to an Urban Edge member this weekend about the fact that they collect over R1 million a month from their sheep and the new R110 million "building". Was amazing how quickly they defend their "church" and all the "good work" it is doing. Apparently they don't have an issue with the "church" asking people to take a second bond on their homes either to finance the "church" :erm:
Just like Dstv?

:D

Yes, greed like people building a R110 million megachurch while 20km away there's a massive township filled with starving people.
You can always head down there and start handing out your cash to the people living in the township?
alpha-channel-flames-and-fire-8_wjbmtaoxs__S0000.jpg

Last edited:
Bumpity. I wonder how much money this church has [-]fleeced[/-] been graciously awarded. Did they ever get their R110 million?