[US]: ‘There’s just too many white people in here’: Video shows student urging whites to leave campus center

Urist

Expert Member
So white people aren't part of multiculturalism?
Why not just name it The People Other Than Whites Student Centre. Seems more appropriate.
Haha, exactly like opening a "multicultural" centre at an SA university... for minorities only :ROFL:

Knyro

PhD in Everything
Still, cannot endorse violence for words. The first video was because a white woman wore braids, that got her beaten up. The braids one is not the first one I've seen either.

If getting satisfaction from physical violence is your thing then good for you.
Ta. I have zero sympathy for racists and enjoy watching them get their comeuppance.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
Ok so you endorse violence, nice.
In certain situations, yes. It's hardly unusual.

Do you support the death penalty for heinous crimes? Do you think armed robbers should be shot themselves?

Then you support violence.

Flanders

Honorary Master
Who cares, at least this time they're segregating themselves..

Meanwhile, it's still 100% fine and acceptable to be white.
When it suits. When it doesn't, it's back to what's-yours-is-mine-and-what's-mine-is-mine.

Sollie

Executive Member
your right..
But not if you are white because whites only have one culture and there are to many of them with one.. culture..

The stupidity of this one is astounding. IT's a multi cultural center... multi means many, many includes white people's many different cultures.. do you think me and my neighbor has the same culture? that MOFFO is from the east rand. We are not the same, we might turn prawn when we go to durban but that doesn't mean we have the same culture.
How much nice stuff do you have that you worked your arse off, that other people want. That's the clincher in discerning.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Well it is ->

Only fair seeing as there's 11 white history months in the year.

Urist

Expert Member
Well it is ->

There are 12 people history months in a year for people.

Sollie

Executive Member
FTFY.

While you have the right to say it, it is PC incorrect in public in that size and not adhering to socially acceptable norms. It shows your race obsessed ... arrogance ... entitlement ... (throw in whole soup alphabet soup of PC correct terms).

Now read up on all lives matters.

ponder

Honorary Master
In certain situations, yes. It's hardly unusual.

Do you support the death penalty for heinous crimes? Do you think armed robbers should be shot themselves?

Then you support violence.
I don't support capital punishment. If an armed robber threatens your life yes you can shoot him, shooting him in the back while he's running 50m down the road not so much.

You're talking about bad crimes here vs words that 'offend'. Following your logic if you called me a piece of white trailer trash that fscks his sister I'm fully justified in beating the snot out of you.

konfab

Honorary Master
Well it is ->

White people have father's day

ponder

Honorary Master
It's not really endorsing more like you feel little sympathy for the racists.
Ok, the interesting thing here is the only ones committing a crime here are the black people and they could end up in jail for it, they have not criminalised mere words in the US.

Knyro

PhD in Everything
I don't support capital punishment. If an armed robber threatens your life yes you can shoot him, shooting him in the back while he's running 50m down the road not so much.

You're talking about bad crimes here vs words that 'offend'. Following your logic if you called me a piece of white trailer trash that fscks his sister I'm fully justified in beating the snot out of you.
Quite frankly I wouldn't blame you if you did. Which is why I wouldn't call you that.

I'm not like you guys that pretend that people don't have feelings and that words don't hurt them. Sometimes those hurt people lash out violently.

Sollie

Executive Member
RACISTS getting smacked. Not white people.

Are you equating white people to racists?
Oh right, black people cant be racist.

Oh, and aren't you the one mocking people who can't leave South African like you, Prof Toroid? People that enabled you to study? So gracious of you.