[US]: ‘There’s just too many white people in here’: Video shows student urging whites to leave campus center

konfab

Honorary Master
I'm not like you guys that pretend that people don't have feelings and that words don't hurt them. Sometimes those hurt people lash out violently.
Your words are hurting my feelings, does that give me moral credence to beat you to a pulp?

ponder

Honorary Master
Quite frankly I wouldn't blame you if you did. Which is why I wouldn't call you that.

I'm not like you guys that pretend that people don't have feelings and that words don't hurt them. Sometimes those hurt people lash out violently.
You're welcome to call me anything you want, all you'll get is a smile & a nod, maybe a laugh if it's really witty.

EADC

Executive Member
Oh right, black people cant be racist.

Oh, and aren't you the one mocking people who can't leave South African like you, Prof Toroid? People that enabled you to study? So gracious of you.
Eish you really believe that story the Nats sold you about the referendum, so gullible.

Bet you think the ANC tells the truth

Knyro

PhD in Everything
Your words are hurting my feelings, does that give me moral credence to beat you to a pulp?
Who is talking about morality here?

Do you go around swearing at people in public? Why not? Because you know they'll react negatively and in extreme cases will lash out violently.

Urist

Expert Member
After equality the next goal post is preferential treatment, "white privilege" is the made up thing that is moving this goal post.

EADC

Executive Member
And down the logic chart we go again ... you keep on exposing your (non-existent) brains. I swear you unilaterally contribute to 90% of of decline from 100 to 70 something.
Hey who am I to question the high IQ types on here. All I'm saying is you sound like an ANC voter

SoldierMan

Expert Member
You got to decide that between you high IQ types what you believed happened.
LOL Please remove that chip from your shoulder, stop acting like a child and stop feeling sorry for yourself and just tell us what you think really happened?

Let me guess, were the whites duped into believing (a rigged) 70% election by the evil FW, when in fact most white people actually voted against?

Sollie

Executive Member
It's ok to use violence.
Words hurt.

:laugh: :X3:
Add racism and you have the old "paper, scissors, rock". "Round and around ... ". I'm sure there's a song in that. Oh wait! :X3::p

So many little entitled little young SJWs that don't have a clue. So let's rather use this and substitute some words using "Where has all the logic gone?" :confused:

Sollie

Executive Member
Hey who am I to question the high IQ types on here. All I'm saying is you sound like an ANC voter
Yet you're the one spewing the divisive ANC/EFF type BS. Go figure ... :X3:

borro

We have nothing to lose but our chains...
Something, something.

Sollie

Executive Member
You got to decide that between you high IQ types what you believed happened.
What are you quacking about here?

Of course the Rooi gevaar never happened. Of course some of us South Africans of all colours never died in conflict in places like Angola to defend you. Of course some weren't my friend. It'ss merely an apartheid myth and the defense of apartheid! Go listen to your political liberators' head honcho comrade. Of course there never was no Russian and Cuban involvement. Of course there never was a threat that we would have ended up like Moz etc that would have also liberarted you of all the nice things that you have today. Of course there never was a cold war that ended and allowed us to look at South Africa. It's all lies. Damn lies I tell you! It was the ANC that liberated you!

Isn't that what you want to hear. Well, your problem is some of us lived it, we did not learn about it from the ANC hymn sheets new decolonized history literature.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... it probably has a lesser IQ. (clue: Ducks are white, black and brown so R-card not allowed). You decide.

PS: Why did you decide to hide your brain scan?