[US]: ‘There’s just too many white people in here’: Video shows student urging whites to leave campus center

Mila

Honorary Master
Exposure to sunlight is important for Vitamin D production if you don't get it in your food.
So I supplement it daily and wear spf 50 daily. I like being white thank you as a bonus I reduce my chances of skin cancer. Why anyway would you subject your skin to that torture? Fake tan has made big strides.

Excalibur

Expert Member
I'm glad the white students clapped hands for her in applause before leaving peacefully, they have so much more awareness than previous generations.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
So I supplement it daily and wear spf 50 daily. I like being white thank you as a bonus I reduce my chances of skin cancer. Why anyway would you subject your skin to that torture? Fake tan has made big strides.
I like the sun :) like the way it feels on my skin. Of course you don't get yourself burnt, but I've even heard that a little sun might even help prevent cancer (not skin).

They are currently doing studies on suntan lotion and the chemicals that can be absorbed into your body. The mineral one apparently is the one to use, but don't quote me on that.

lived666

Executive Member
I'm glad the white students clapped hands for her in applause before leaving peacefully, they have so much more awareness than previous generations.
Indeed, they could go and retreat to their whites-only safe space, win-win for everyone I suppose then!

thestaggy

Honorary Master
I'd also have left peacefully but I would not have clapped. Not going to validate your racism.

Mila

Honorary Master
I like the sun :) like the way it feels on my skin. Of course you don't get yourself burnt, but I've even heard that a little sun might even help prevent cancer (not skin).

They are currently doing studies on suntan lotion and the chemicals that can be absorbed into your body. The mineral one apparently is the one to use, but don't quote me on that.
Listen I bake. With sp50 on. I love the sun. But there is no need to tan.
I also do outside sports, with sp50 on.
There are two tipes mechanical and chemical. Verdict is out about how bad it is for the reefs