[US]: ‘There’s just too many white people in here’: Video shows student urging whites to leave campus center

Moto Guzzi

Racism is kept alive at all costs, it will not be allowed to end.......it seems.

This is moving it to another level, like so many other things......There is something cooking on the planet for some time....

Grant

Honorary Master
I'm glad the white students clapped hands for her in applause before leaving peacefully, they have so much more awareness than previous generations.
Indeed, much more awareness than a fat black chick making public service announcements in a multicultural centre - with a wig on her head.

MidnightWizard

Executive Member
Add racism and you have the old "paper, scissors, rock". "Round and around ... ". I'm sure there's a song in that. Oh wait! :X3::p

So many little entitled little young SJWs that don't have a clue. So let's rather use this and substitute some words using "Where has all the logic gone?" :confused:
You should look into the life history of Joan Baez -- most fascinating

MidnightWizard

Executive Member
I'm glad the white students clapped hands for her in applause before leaving peacefully, they have so much more awareness than previous generations.
THEY were forced to drink the -- Kool-Aid -- at a VERY young age !
THEY know not what they do ...

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
What are you quacking about here?

Of course the Rooi gevaar never happened. Of course some of us South Africans of all colours never died in conflict in places like Angola to defend you. Of course some weren't my friend. It'ss merely an apartheid myth and the defense of apartheid! Go listen to your political liberators' head honcho comrade. Of course there never was no Russian and Cuban involvement. Of course there never was a threat that we would have ended up like Moz etc that would have also liberarted you of all the nice things that you have today. Of course there never was a cold war that ended and allowed us to look at South Africa. It's all lies. Damn lies I tell you! It was the ANC that liberated you!

Isn't that what you want to hear. Well, your problem is some of us lived it, we did not learn about it from the ANC hymn sheets new decolonized history literature.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... it probably has a lesser IQ. (clue: Ducks are white, black and brown so R-card not allowed). You decide.

PS: Why did you decide to hide your brain scan?
It is time that people in SA thank the Apartheid government for what they did. After 25 years of ANC rule this country is still standing thanks to what the Aparthed government put in place. We are falling though, bit by bit, day by day. This SONA was another example of how clueless the current regime is. Only good at looting and destroying.

Excalibur

Expert Member
THEY were forced to drink the -- Kool-Aid -- at a VERY young age !
THEY know not what they do ...
If your forefathers had drunk that kool aid we would have heard a very good earth without slavery, colonialism and mass destruction of indigenous peoples and their cultures, the environment etc. Pity the kool aid is only coming now.

Excalibur

Expert Member
Indeed, much more awareness than a fat black chick making public service announcements in a multicultural centre - with a wig on her head.
3:23 AM? You don't really have to have sleepless nights over my posts, it's just an opinion.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Ohh... I get it. The POCs are banned from the rest of the uni. :ROFL:

access

Executive Member
lol too many white people together make poc uncomfortable.

alrighty then

Grant

Honorary Master
3:23 AM? You don't really have to have sleepless nights over my posts, it's just an opinion.
Here's the truth. After reading one of your posts I usually have to take a rest before composing myself. In this particular instance I took a nap until midnight. After waking up, considerable time and thought was put into formulating an appropriate response - this took me till about 3am. I then set about posting my reply. As in this, and previous replies to your posts, I'm left in a curious state of sexual arousal - this may be a subliminal response to seeing my response lying directly under your post. By now the air is thick with sexual tension. This usually results in me taking a rohypnol tablet to get back to sleep. While waiting for the tablet to take effect, I usually masturbate. I do this by fantasising about you wearing a red leather pencil skirt and greta thunburg pigtails in your hair. Despite my best efforts, I usually fail in my attempt at obtaining the required satisfaction, usually waking up about 6 hrs later, naked on my bed with an empty tup of vaseline at my side, and a hand towel on the floor.

Last edited:

Sollie

Executive Member
You should look into the life history of Joan Baez -- most fascinating
I know. I could have equally used more popular versions like the Kingston Trio or the Seekers.

But then I could have used the Marlene Dietrich version as well. Also fascinating. Sadly the the meaning will be lost on most.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
If your forefathers had drunk that kool aid we would have heard a very good earth without slavery, colonialism and mass destruction of indigenous peoples and their cultures, the environment etc. Pity the kool aid is only coming now.
Using your reasoning, wouldn't you be living in a mud hut today?

Sollie

Executive Member
Methinks somebody drank too much of the kool aid, but not those you suggest did. (hint: Colonialist mirror)

Who was, or let's make it easier, was not, involved in slavery? Oh colonialism? Who ended slavery? I raise your colonialism and mass destruction of indigenous people and their cultures a mfecane. Why did the voortrekkers records large areas of unpopulated land, bones? I wonder what happened to the indigenous SAN people in Natal and the northern parts of our country. We don't have photos, but we sure as hell know those painting on cave walls were not the current people claiming it's their land. What about those clicking sounds in certain languages?

Watch out, that kool aid you're drinking makes you make a fool of yourself. This thread is a prime example.