(US) Black Lives Matter calls for month-long boycott of ‘white companies’

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Mayo monkey? That would be the Chinese...
Albino Ape would be better... or if you're from Iceland / Greenland / Norway or Netherlands, Albino Gorilla

Snow roach? Uhm, that makes zero Fahrenheit sense.

Come on, there has got to be at least 100 "derogatory words" for whites... Why not just use those?
They should just come ask our guys... They have lots of insulting words... Though I guess pronouncing them might be tricky for these BLM types.

Thugscub

Expert Member
Well it sure has not changed colour or bent its knee.
BLM bunch of useless twats who are too fkn useless to do anything. Except have pity parties and be racist.

lkswan747

Expert Member
Does BLM know that the majority of manufacturers are white owned? So why not boycott the manufacturers, oh wait, if they do that, they will have fo*ol to buy!

Grant

Honorary Master
Pretty shocked its still called the White House....:laugh:
Sometimes things and places have odd names that defy convention of the day.

Last month I took some documents to the police station to be certified.
I was helped by a coloured lady:
Sgt Witbooi.
Some months back I met a white afrikaner male : Blackie Swart, was his name.

MagNorthDigital

They should just come ask our guys... They have lots of insulting words... Though I guess pronouncing them might be tricky for these BLM types.
I really think they should... come visit the Mutha land for some cultural enrichment.

There are whites here too, so they should feel right at home.

neoprema

Executive Member
Pretty shocked its still called the White House....:laugh:
Actually there have been movements calling for its name to be changed. Ironically I think most of the people in those movements don't actually understand why its called "white" house. You would think by just looking at the darn building they would put 2+2 together but alas... some people are quick to pull the race card, slow to accept logic and common sense.