US carries out first federal execution of woman in decades

Cray

Honorary Master
no one is "querying", including you.

I was trying to be nice, a more blunt comment would be calling out your blatantly false statement, is that better?

you guys just have nothing to argue, just the same as "typo" and "grammar nazi". that is very low level and BS.

This is Trumpite argument style101, you make a blatantly incorrect statement and then you make a federal case about it when called on it as if your factually incorrect statement doesn't matter in the slightest. Pointing out grammar and spelling, unless it changes the meaning of a post, doesn't interest me, but you posting blatantly false statements is definitely worthy of a challenge.

DreamKing

Honorary Master
I was trying to be nice, a more blunt comment would be calling out your blatantly false statement, is that better?

This is Trumpite argument style101, you make a blatantly incorrect statement and then you make a federal case about it when called on it as if your factually incorrect statement doesn't matter in the slightest. Pointing out grammar and spelling, unless it changes the meaning of a post, doesn't interest me, but you posting blatantly false statements is definitely worthy of a challenge.

that is nothing wrong in the sentence, you have to understand what the title is talking about.

"US carries out first federal execution of woman in decades"​

you knew that very clearly already what we are talking about.

if you still want to argue that I may be not talking about what is relating to the title, that is insane and illogical.