US defends itself after humiliating Thailand at Women's World Cup

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Seems like noone bothered to check who complained. Outrage at SJW thread confirmed. Anti SJW's as bad as SJWs

Cray

Honorary Master
Some background on what was said....

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/13/uswnt-thailand-13-0-world-cup-women-can-never-win

Clare Rustead, a Canadian soccer analyst and former player, was more blunt, calling the performance “disgraceful” and tweeting: “The USWNT displayed poor sportsmanship excessively celebrating many of the 13 goals against a 34th-ranked team. It has nothing to do with the final score. You are one of the best teams in the world. Act like it. And yeah, I definitely would have said the same about a men’s team.”

Nick333

Honorary Master
People give the SJWs to much attention. That is the problem. Outrage culture.
Ja, honestly. Literally 0.00001% of the worlds population bitches about something retarded on twitter, a "journalist" decides it's newsworthy, and we now have comment on how stupid it is.

Knyro

Honorary Master
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tyrannosaurs motherf-ing REKT!

That being said after watching the highlights women's football really is kark. It's amateur hour over there, including the USWNT.

Can't wait for the Euro next year. :cool:

Ninja'd

A Djinn
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That being said after watching the highlights women's football really is kark. It's amateur hour over there, including the USWNT.

So do the women also fake it on the field like they do in the bedroom? Not that I'd know anything about that.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yeah. But it will get better one day.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Yeah. But it will get better one day.
What are you guys watching? I just watched Nigeria beat Korea, the quality of football is top notch, check the highlights and see Nigeria's second goal, pure class.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
What are you guys watching? I just watched Nigeria beat Korea, the quality of football is top notch, check the highlights and see Nigeria's second goal, pure class.
I watched a bit of the USA - Thai game.

thechamp

Honorary Master
I watched a bit of the USA - Thai game.
I was also reluctant to watch before this thread but now I am following the games, it is really good football, I hope Kaizer Chiefs and Middendraw are taking notes.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I was also reluctant to watch before this thread but now I am following the games, it is really good football, I hope Kaizer Chiefs and Middendraw are taking notes.
Stop trash talking my team:D

I'll try. I've watched good games before (Japan especially)

Glock26

Expert Member
S“The USWNT displayed poor sportsmanship excessively celebrating many of the 13 goals against a 34th-ranked team. It has nothing to do with the final score. ...
So, what?..They should have apologized after every goal?? FO man.

Cray

Honorary Master
So, what?..They should have apologized after every goal?? FO man.
No, but celebrating like you won the world cup after the 10th goal is lacking in professionalism....

This is the top rated team in the world playing number 34, if they take that much pleasure in humiliating lesser opposition then good for them - play to win, play to your best , but you don't have to be assholes about it...

rietrot

Honorary Master
No, but celebrating like you won the world cup after the 10th goal is lacking in professionalism....

This is the top rated team in the world playing number 34, if they take that much pleasure in humiliating lesser opposition then good for them - play to win, play to your best , but you don't have to be assholes about it...
What BS. Have you ever played any sport. Scoring more points/goals is cause for more celebration.