US Election 2020 - Lame duck days

CaptainOblivious

Expert Member
The White House, a majority in the House, a majority in a 104 seat Senate after statehood for DC and Puerto Rico and a thirteen justice Supreme Court isn't too much to ask to start, don't cha think?

I mean we can get to the fifty State houses after sorting the Federal one first.
You forgot the FCC, apparently, seeing as how you called this Pai Trumpkin stupid for not jumping ship earlier for stacking purposes. :ROFL:

Temujin

Honorary Master
Obama resigned his Senate seat November 2008. It’s December 2020, why hasn’t Kamala Harris resigned her seat?

Its a serious question, has she made a statement?
I know the legacy media and people here refuse to acknowledge it, but until biden is officially named president elect or trump concedes, trump can still become president for another 4 years. She can't/shouldn't resign until then.

greg0205

Honorary Master
You forgot the FCC, apparently, seeing as how you called this Pai Trumpkin stupid for not jumping ship earlier for stacking purposes. :ROFL:
Why double or triple up?

Already pointed out the consequence in the first post, and said sort the Federal house first in the post you're replying to, but whatever...

CaptainOblivious

Expert Member
Why double or triple up?

Already pointed out the consequence in the first post, and said sort the Federal house first in the post you're replying to, but whatever...
Lol. Dude. You want to stack the FCC. :ROFL:

What's next, you gonna stack the nursery rhymes kids sing at creche? :D

greg0205

Honorary Master
Lol. Dude. You want to stack the FCC. :ROFL:

What's next, you gonna stack the nursery rhymes kids sing at creche? :D
tumblr_o03o5eTpB81sicvlho1_500.gifv

greg0205

Honorary Master
Time to review election certification from States that flipped and the battleground States, don't cha think?

Arizona, certified for Biden
Georgia, certified for Biden

Michigan, certified for Biden
Nevada, certified for Biden
Pennsylvania, certified for Biden

I guess that just leaves Wisconsin to certify for Biden by tomorrow, right?

Mekon

Expert Member
Classic thread title. I suspect the thread title will keep a few diehards away.

Hey TysonRoux. You have over the last few years demonstrated that the Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong with you and while it was amusing I would really like to know Something. If Biden and commie Kamala totally screw up like you lefties feel Trump did will you offer the same disdain for Biden and the dems as you did for Trump and the Republicans or will it be apologist mode for you?

greg0205

Honorary Master
Last edited:

RanzB

Honorary Master

Trump said the stock market would crash if Biden won. The Dow is having its best month since 1987.

ew York (CNN Business)President Donald Trump repeatedly warned Americans that if they failed to reelect him, the stock market would implode. In reality, the opposite happened.
Between August and October alone, Trump sent six tweets saying markets would "crash" if Joe Biden were elected, using a word presidents typically avoid.
"The Dow Jones Industrial just closed above 29,000! You are so lucky to have me as your President," Trump wrote on September 2. "With Joe Hiden' it would crash."
Yet no post-election meltdown emerged. If anything, markets melted up as nightmare election scenarios were avoided and investors celebrated coronavirus vaccine breakthroughs from Pfizer and Moderna.

This dude is a moron. We can add it to the massive pile of predictions he made that are just straight BS.