US Election 2020 - Lame duck days

Chunk20

That boy who defended himself? Which you could clearly see in multiple videos?

Remember when he had a rifle and was running away from people then the guy, he killed, tried to take his rifle away so he shot him? Then he himself phoned the police to report what he just did?

Remember after that when he was running down the road towards the police, again from people who were chasing him, who then attacked him, and then he shot them?

Remember when he shot that guy's bicep off? You know, the same guy who was holding a pistol and was going to shoot him?

Remember all that?

No, you don't remember that. CNN never told you that.
You mean the under age kid carrying an illegal fire arm across state lines.

You don't remember that because Fox News didn't tell you that

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
Screen%2BShot%2B2020-12-16%2Bat%2B12.52.41%2BPM.png

Reactions: STS

buka001

Honorary Master
While I wouldn't usually give such a blatant troll the time of day... I did a search through this thread and have put together a summary for the sake of the moderators, so they can see how blatant this troll is, without having to read through the last 9 pages of nonsense. I don't believe continuing to blatantly lie about those who post on this forum should be acceptable. I hope the moderators start doing something about the trolling, because it is getting seriously out of hand.

If I had claimed anything about the transaction, or I had made any claim other than pointing out that 80% of the board members were replaced, you would be able to quote me making that claim.

I didn't just reference the indisputable official company records from the start, I also made a screenshot of the translated names for you geniuses:

There is overwhelming evidence which proves that left-wing "fact-checkers" are dishonest and get things wrong all the time. You can find evidence of that easily if you just looked for it. Here is a random example which was legally proven:

The last 9 pages of this thread prove that you all did in fact spend hours saying stupid nonsense while trying to disprove such a simple thing that was pointed out.

Here are examples spanning 5 hours:
So you do see my posts.

When should I get the popcorn ready for the super secret event that is going to happen, that only you know of?

The Trutherizer

Expert Member

It's all wishful biased sophistry. That kid, his legal guardians as well as any protestors who discharged firearms in public should be taken to task.
The right to carry arms in public is entrenched in their constitution. Although of course not for minors like him - That is illegal.
And it does not allow you to kill people.

1608212172339.png
But let's be real - Drafted militia - Fine. Impromptu mob militia - Rebel army.

Gun freaks have a boner for the 2nd amendment, and they've gotten everybody to pu$$yfoot around the matter, but their private purposes are not what it was intended for.

It's from frontier days. In this day and age most of the thing needs some amending to get with the times. As this case clearly shows. The protestors were technically also exercising their right to keep and bear arms. That's what they don't seem to get is the problem with their love affair with the second amendment. That's where the whole thing falls apart. He had zero right to shoot at other gun bearers if they were not shooting at him...

My opinion: Keep firearms, safely. Sure. There's risk of course. Irresponsible individuals with access to one's firearm can injure themselves, others, or you. But that is a risk people should be able to take on pain of having the book thrown at them when they screw the responsibility up. There is however practically zero reason for private citizens to bear arms in public anymore. Let alone things that are a few minor degrees removed from military assault rifles. At the very least such should be subject to strenuous certification - With a badge (highly illegal to counterfeit - that should be displayed at all times, and immediately presented to police officers who request it. Primarily because in public a person's ability to be responsible for their firearm is severely impacted, and other people have rights too - They should be able to trust that somebody toting a mean looking weapon in public is at least able to do so responsibly.

Last edited:

Temujin

Honorary Master

Except those charges were dropped because it wasn't his gun, it belonged to friends in wisconsin ie, he never had it in illinois where he lived and never crossed state lines with it... something cnn didn't tell you

To that end, the investigation revealed the gun used in the Kenosha shooting was purchased, stored and used in Wisconsin. Additionally, there is no evidence the gun was ever physically possessed by Kyle Rittenhouse in Illinois.

Last edited:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Except those charges were dropped because it wasn't his gun, it belonged to friends in wisconsin ie, he never had it in illinois where he lived and never crossed state lines with it... something cnn didn't tell you

CNN did report the gun was purchased and stored in Wisconsin. A friend facilitated the purchase using Rittenhouse's money (useless fact).

roadcat

Expert Member
For someone who recycles the same old things over and over again, David does use the words echo chamber a lot, which could be significant.
Fake news

Screenshot 2020-12-17 110201.png

C4Cat

Honorary Master
While I wouldn't usually give such a blatant troll the time of day... I did a search through this thread and have put together a summary for the sake of the moderators, so they can see how blatant this troll is, without having to read through the last 9 pages of nonsense. I don't believe continuing to blatantly lie about those who post on this forum should be acceptable. I hope the moderators start doing something about the trolling, because it is getting seriously out of hand.

If I had claimed anything about the transaction, or I had made any claim other than pointing out that 80% of the board members were replaced, you would be able to quote me making that claim.

I didn't just reference the indisputable official company records from the start, I also made a screenshot of the translated names for you geniuses:

There is overwhelming evidence which proves that left-wing "fact-checkers" are dishonest and get things wrong all the time. You can find evidence of that easily if you just looked for it. Here is a random example which was legally proven:

The last 9 pages of this thread prove that you all did in fact spend hours saying stupid nonsense while trying to disprove such a simple thing that was pointed out.

Here are examples spanning 5 hours:
Reported this post with the following reason
I don't believe continuing to blatantly lie about those who post on this forum should be acceptable. I hope the moderators start doing something about the trolling, because it is getting seriously out of hand.

DavidFreeman

Expert Member
Arguing with someone who believes CNN is more hopeless than arguing with a flat-earther. I can't comprehend how anyone can still fall for such blatant propaganda in 2020.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I hope the moderators start doing something about the trolling, because it is getting seriously out of hand.

I agree. You should stop.
It is time - these US politics threads take up an inordinate amount of the mods time because a select number of participants don't know the difference between constructive debate and petty arguing.

When this thread reopens some high maintenance posters will find they're no longer welcome in this thread.